• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishjw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Fishers
    I just recently moved and have notified State Police of Address change for my LTCH permit. Will I recieve a new permit with my new adress? Any problem with continuing to CC with my current permit?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    First....do a search before adding a new post, this has been discussed many times!...No biggie though.

Yes, just contact the ISP and they actually have an officer that only does LTCH. PM for there info if you want.

-MEdic

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    You will not receive a new permit unless you ordered a duplicate and paid the $20.

No problems continuing to carry. As long as you filed the change of address your good.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    First....do a search before adding a new post, this has been discussed many times!...No biggie though.

Yes, just contact the ISP and they actually have an officer that only does LTCH. PM for there info if you want.

-MEdic

Hey, be nice to the new guy! ;)

But yeah, it's even in the INGO FAQ (which is linked off my sig).

postmanpwc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I email Kim Benson at her email address at the Indiana State police. I guess she handles the LTCH firearms dept. or something cause I moved 2 times within 2 years (been a resident 2.5 years) and each time she responded back with something like "our records have been updated to reflect your new address...ect. Thankyou"

KBenson@isp.IN.gov (also that is CASE SENSITIVE so you gotta capitalize the "KB" and the ".IN"

You just gotta tell her you moved to a new address and:

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Old Address:

New Address:

midevilmadmike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010

-MEdic

i did do a search :draw: i filled out the form but there wasnt a link to send it anywhere and all it said was to print out a copy for my own records ....... wat good will that do if it doesnt get sent anywhere >? never mind i fingered it out and found the email address i needed to send the information ....... thanks

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    i did do a search :draw: i filled out the form but there wasnt a link to send it anywhere and all it said was to print out a copy for my own records ....... wat good will that do if it doesnt get sent anywhere >?

There is a fax number and address on the form...

picture.php

midevilmadmike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    I email Kim Benson at her email address at the Indiana State police. I guess she handles the LTCH firearms dept. or something cause I moved 2 times within 2 years (been a resident 2.5 years) and each time she responded back with something like "our records have been updated to reflect your new address...ect. Thankyou"

KBenson@isp.IN.gov (also that is CASE SENSITIVE so you gotta capitalize the "KB" and the ".IN"

You just gotta tell her you moved to a new address and:

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Old Address:

New Address:

Awesome that helped out , i appreciate it alot :rockwoot:you rock !!:cheers:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    The last change of address I did, I emailed and faxed it over. When I called a month later and talked to them, they had no record of EVER receiving my updated info. I'd advise everyone to follow up with a phone call a week after sending in a COA. The next time I do it, it's going certified return receipt AND a follow up call.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The last change of address I did, I emailed and faxed it over. When I called a month later and talked to them, they had no record of EVER receiving my updated info. I'd advise everyone to follow up with a phone call a week after sending in a COA. The next time I do it, it's going certified return receipt AND a follow up call.

I paid the $20 for a new piece of pink paper. My old one was pretty tattered anyhow.

Now I just need to go get this one laminated.

^These!!! Spend the $20 to get a new one.
    I faxed and sent via mail my 1st change of address and 2 weeks went by when I called and they told me they did not get anything! So I sent the info via mail with a money order and that did it.

COA and do a certified mail letter and follow up with a call if you are not getting a new one.

For me the peace of mind that my IN DL matches my IN LTCH was what I wanted.

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

The next MEET & SHOOT is on 18 SEP 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sat_18_sep_2010_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    Need help on finding a location see here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_for_nwi_lake_porter_county.html#post1216426

Where to shoot in NWI (ie Ranges)
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Schwartzki

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I sent the ISP an email in April of 2009 and got a reply saying it was updated, I just emailed her to verify that it had actually been done. I would hate to have the wrong address on file.

Top Bottom