• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Recently a lot of Fox News stars have come out for Roger. I found it interesting that Gretchen never complained about these charges until she got fired. So she was OK with it and went along to keep her job?

I was a manager at a large organization. In the process of trying to fire a bad employee she contacted HR and said I harassed her during a performance review. Total lie but I was investigated and eventually exonerated.
    So I lived this crap first hand.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That is one of the hazards of hiring females. Being a manager with several females working for me, it does make me nervous. You just never know when something like this gets thrown against the wall.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    They were talking on the radio ( Hugh Hewitt?) The Murdoch kids are not really big fans of his and are tired of FOX leaning right. They said this was just an excuse to move him along.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    They were talking on the radio ( Hugh Hewitt?) The Murdoch kids are not really big fans of his and are tired of FOX leaning right. They said this was just an excuse to move him along.

Fox it the only right leaning TV network on the air. I can't see them being successful changing there format. If they did it would be a great opportunity for a new network to form. Fox is making to much money to make that big of change.

Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    They change their format I will stop watching. I know this next comment will get me in trouble but I happen to like all the blondes in short dresses

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    With Megyn Kelly jumping on the "he harassed me" bandwagon. He is dead for certain. Didn't she sleep with Britt Hume to grease the skids, so to speak?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    With Megyn Kelly jumping on the "he harassed me" bandwagon. He is dead for certain. Didn't she sleep with Britt Hume to grease the skids, so to speak?

I had not heard that yet. Yeah :ugh: not a good thing. You gotta give fox credit, they do have some nice looking news anchor's and co-host's!

Old roger might have faired better over and MSNBC. I can't see him hitting on Rachelle Maddow. :lmfao:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    They change their format I will stop watching. I know this next comment will get me in trouble but I happen to like all the blondes in short dresses

I second the thoughts about the blondes in short dresses and the format. What's not to like??:dunno:
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sexual harassment is easy to claim and tough to define. Especially when a large part of your duties include appealing to the eye of viewers.

We had a president a while back dead to rights proven guilty of sexual harassment in front of the whole country. We fired the SOB and somehow he just kept the job?

TheHive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Megans KELLYs book had nothing but nice things to say about him, bet there's lots of deals being made to quite it up.

Mosin Mounts

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Southwest of Indianapolis
    I quit watching network news years ago, but Fox still catches my eye when I see others watching it here and there. I never really thought about it before, but maybe it IS the scenery... No, no... It's the right-leaning... No, no... I can't decide...

Top Bottom