• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    when convicted i hope she receives the death penalty. lethal injection sounds too nice for this type of crime. i hope the judge slides something similar to this across the bench to the court officers

teamamericahammer.png

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I like how everyone refers to her as "a child killer" rather than an alleged child killer. For all the talk I see about the concept of guilty until proven innocent being a poor state for our judicial system to be in, it happens on here pretty often. I'm curious to know how they can actually move forward with murder charges, when the prosecution can't even prove the cause of death. Criminal negligence, or something else along those lines, but murder? Admittedly I haven't been to the court, or seen any trial coverage other than the horsepuckey I see on the news channels, but that stuff sits poorly with me.

A few years back, in NYC they charged a traveling pair of grifters, mother and son - the Kimes' - with murder of their elderly landlady. They never even discovered a corpse. How can you have a mureder when you can't even prove someone is dead?

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Although her changing stories is VERY suspicious, I have not been convinced from what has been relayed through the media that she is guilty without reasonable doubt. I think it's pretty agreeable that she had a hand in what happened, but they haven't proven a murder in my opinion. All the circumstantial evidence that the prosecutors have brought isn't near enough to prove without a doubt in my mind as to what happened.

It's hard to judge sitting in that courtroom, even harder to judge from what you see on the news. I just hope proper justice is served one way or the other.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    According to some in this thread she has already been convicted. According to the news the trial is not over. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

jsheets1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Portage NWI
    I am not sure what I believe in this case. I will admit though there is something inherently wrong with a parent not going to the authorities immediately. We have a case up here in nwi, Gary to be exact , were the father caged and beat his child to death. He then buried him in concrete. How no one in the family spoke up is just sick. This guy SHOULD fry.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    IMHO........ there is something seriously not right, with this entire case, and with the Anthony family in general. The whole family is in a (albeit veiled) state of dysfunction. Seriously!

The only one even close to 'normal' is Casey's brother, Lee. Yes, she claims he used to sneak in her room at night (or at least did so on 2 or 3 occassions)...but nothing ever actually happened, between them. But look at what goes on in some families in some states. Incest is (quietly) almost accepted in some areas.

My fave joke on the subject:
    Q: Know why a normal red-blooded man from (inject a state name here) will never marry a virgin?
    A: Well,... if she wasn't good enough for her brothers......

Seriously tho, Lee seems to be the only 'honest' one in the immediate family. I wouldn't trust George Anthony as far as I could throw him. I believe it was an accident, and he helped Casey cover it up. Casey is definitely afraid of her father, George...and that seems to have been an on-going condition (George is accused of molesting her from age 8 to age 13). I also stand by the premise that this girl is innocent of the charges, until proven guilty... as the law provides. She may be guilty of second-degree manslaughter.... but as of now, she is unconvicted. And this could really go either way, once the verdict comes in.

Prior to June 16, 2008.... everyone said she was a very loving and attentative mother to Caylee.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I actually think George comes across pretty honest. I think Cindy doesn't want to see her daughter get the death penalty and perjured herself on the chloroform searches. The work records show she was at work. I don't know any mother that would throw her child in the woods to rot if she died accidentally. Period. I do not know any mother that would go out drinking and dancing and screwing anything with a penis just days after her daughter died accidentally. I don't know any mother that would get a tatoo saying the good life just a couple weeks after her daughter died accidentally. We have video and audio of the Casey talking to her parents in the jail. Her dad was her buddy. She was telling them, the people that supposedly helped her hide the body after the "accidental" death, how she thought her nanny had kidnapped the child.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I actually think George comes across pretty honest. I think Cindy doesn't want to see her daughter get the death penalty and perjured herself on the chloroform searches. The work records show she was at work. I don't know any mother that would throw her child in the woods to rot if she died accidentally. Period. I do not know any mother that would go out drinking and dancing and screwing anything with a penis just days after her daughter died accidentally. I don't know any mother that would get a tatoo saying the good life just a couple weeks after her daughter died accidentally. We have video and audio of the Casey talking to her parents in the jail. Her dad was her buddy. She was telling them, the people that supposedly helped her hide the body after the "accidental" death, how she thought her nanny had kidnapped the child.

I can certainly agree with the thoughts that a loving, seemingly normal (good) mother doesn't just suddenly turn into a cruel killer. Oh, I guess it has happened a time or two in the history of the world....but usually that's a case of insanity or extreme stress. Casey and Caylee lived with the parents, and I don't see any evidence that Casey was under any stress or burden. She has definitely told some serious lies (mostly about stupid stuff)..... and she lied to L.E. about her job, etc. But there may be some truth to the "pool accident" story or even the 'kidnapping' story.

Maybe Casey owed some large amount of money to Zanny's (the alleged baby-sitter) illegal alien friends/family.... for pot or whatever. And they refused to return the toddler until paid..... and the little girl died in their custody??? One thing's for sure.... Casey didn't make the womans' name up. And if Caylee did die in Zanny's custody/care...of course she's going to tell authorities that she never even met Casey Anthony.

There is also something very wrong with this Roy Kronk character... who found the remains; not once.... but three times (Aug 11,'08; Aug 13,'08 and finally Dec 11,'08)..according to the 911 call records.... and according to his own testimony, in court.

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    An added note-

It really ticks me off..... the way the TV personalities on TruTV and HLN have already convicted her.....and they have literally told outright lies themselves, in their reporting of the story. Especially that moron Nancy Grace!

She (Nancy Grace) has told huge lies about things over and over...... as I have seen quite a bit of the actual trial proceedings. And Nancy Grace's words contradict the actual, factual transcript. I shouldn't be surprised tho, as N.G. is a former prosecutor.

I guess that is why this jury is sequestered...... so they cannot be subjected to the obvious bias of truly stupid people like Ms Grace ('grace'....there's a real misnomer).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom