• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Not a big shop but been great to deal with. They have several new guns, but mostly used and cash seems to talk if you find something you want. Picked up a nice old Argentine Mauser for $190.00. They seem to keep a few of the old war rifles on the rack. They also don't mind good conversation and tire kickers. I think they do layaway. Check them out ! Across from South High school on Davis Ave.

sparks408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    nice little shop has some good deals just have to watch ur head intering the stair well goin down

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Stoped in today and no ammo but had some very nice guns. Had a beutiful King Cobra in the case. I would love to have it but can not aford it. Very friendly place. I hope he does well.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    His shop has moved to Springhill Drive (in front of Terre Haute Bowling Ctr). Much more inventory and still same good people to chat with. Many nice new guns and some neat used guns.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    They've moved from Davis Ave though I can't remember where it is they moved to... I think they are in the old Mic's Pics place on Springhill now.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ian is a great guy, and has always done right by me and had great deals. He is pretty much the only place I go in town.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ian is a great guy, and has always done right by me and had great deals. He is pretty much the only place I go in town.

My grandpa seems to really like going in there. He bought a Smith 638 there a couple of weeks ago, and ordered a Shield 9mm for me, still waiting on delivery of the Shield, but the price was better than anyone around TH, Indy, and online.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom