• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    ( this has been tested at my local quickmart. i was oc at the pump when an officer asked if i had a permit. i said no and proceeded to show him my "permission slip" and though he really disliked it he couldnt say s**t. then he waited till i left(i secured gun in trunk locked unloaded) then he followed me to my home where once on private property i loaded and strapped the gun to my side. ...
    Yo OP, I hope you get that shift key fixed.

TL:DR, Did Kirk stop by to mention all the coonfingering going on?

His Avatar may be what is inciting some responses .
    Ah man! Did I miss it?

Actually, I kind of wondering about the OP's motives. Is he really doing this because he doesn't want one or can't get one?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The OP took someone's advice and bowed out of the discussion. Yet it still rages on.
    It does reflect upon the rest of us that continue the discussion in absence of the OP, imho :).

The longer it gets, the less and less people there are that are going to do more than read the first couple of posts and then make a response and, as such, are just going to keep repeating what has already been said over and over.

A smart bunch of fellas we all are :).

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It does reflect upon the rest of us that continue the discussion in absence of the OP, imho :).

The longer it gets, the less and less people there are that are going to do more than read the first couple of posts and then make a response and, as such, are just going to keep repeating what has already been said over and over.

A smart bunch of fellas we all are :).
    And it the same few of us doing it too :D

I love this thread :laugh:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well, there are those discussing issues raised in this thread and then there are those who just read the first few posts and make a response without reading the rest of the thread...

Those of us actually discussing things - is great. Those of us too lazy to see if the input we wish to give has already been given 100x before ... should **** off :).

(Pretend anything that offends you in this post is purple, you'll live longer without the stress.)

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    It's not that we think you made this whole thing up for attention on the Internet. It's just that we think you made the whole thing up for attention on the Internet.

That's all.

Top Bottom