• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    The plain english of this statement seems clear enough:
    "Tennessee now recognizes a facially valid handgun permit, firearms permit, weapons permit, or a license issued by another state according to its terms, and will, therefore, authorize the holder of such out-of-state permit or license to carry a handgun only in the state of Tennessee."

- There's no formal reciprocity agreement with Indiana because one is NOT required (i.e. because Indiana doesn't require such agreements).

This is one reason I always confirm directly with states' web sites or on the phone before trips.

Web sites that attempt to aggregate all the laws (i.e. NRA, USA Carry, etc.), while convenient/handy/and all that, are difficult to keep up-to-date.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    How much extra would it cost to put a freakin picture on our license??? I mean it should'nt be an issue for just a few bucks extra:twocents: They need to redesign the look anyways; they could make it hard just like the DL.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    TNrecip.jpg

I take this to mean TN does NOT honor IN permits.
    Sad, I want to go there soon. :xmad:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    You can carry in TN with a valid IN LTCH, period.

There is no need for TN or IN to have a Reciprocity agreement because both states reconize ALL states CCW/LTCH permits. However, if a state requires a Reciprocity Agreement, TN WILL sign off on it.

AGAIN, YOU CAN CARRY IN TN!!!!

eta: The state should find some of the old license branch cameras and charge $25 for a photo LTCH, it would be a money maker.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    heckie no I want the photo I'd and one of them shiny concealed carry badges so I can scratch my badge balls too.lol

Goofballs CC too... I'm just sayin

joegrunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Planning on Evansville
    Well this is after the fact (nice follow up with the phone call SC_Shooter). Before I left to Africa three months ago I wrecked my car just outside of Nashville. When the State Trooper showed up, I told him I had six guns in the car and needed to unload one of them. He ask me for my LTCH and then we sat around and talked guns while they hooked the Vette up to be towed.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Well this is after the fact (nice follow up with the phone call SC_Shooter). Before I left for GARY, IN three months ago I wrecked my car just outside of Nashville. When the State Trooper showed up, I told him I had six HI-POINTS in the car and needed to unload all of them. He ask me for my LTCH and then we sat around and talked guns while they hooked the PINTO up to be towed.

Fixed it fo humor.

So what was the dark continent like? Did you bag some big game on safari or pick up an internet bride?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like my cheap LTCH on flimsy pink paper that I can photocopy myself as many times as I want rather than pay $20 per copy.

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    I am going to Tennesse in a few months, so I am wondering what I should do. This sounds like a way to get more money for me to take the Utah class:D

joegrunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Planning on Evansville
    Fixed it fo humor.

So what was the dark continent like? Did you bag some big game on safari or pick up an internet bride?

I was in Liberia attempting to train their Army. GOt fed up with them and left, lol. No real big game where I was located, plus no one can own a firearm there. They are still recovering from the 16 year civil war they had. Internet bride huh, lol. Doubt my wife would like that one, plus I am sure she would put one or two through my knees if I did.:n00b:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom