• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I like the Beltman Belts the best, but good leather holster makers usually make good belts too. Your choice. You'll have dozens of good gun belts to choose from.

For me, I like the ones that will fit my expanding waist line.

Safe shooting,
    Vv

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I really like the Galco CSB7 Belt. They do have some other types/designs as well, but I haven't tried them. I've had mine for a few years now, and it's worn everyday, and I don't seem to have any need to replace it in the foreseeable future. At work it's been exposed to below freezing and upto 140 degrees. Very comfortable, and it supports a firearm extremely well.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    I have the Wilderness Tactical CSM belt, an Ares Enhanced Ranger Belt, and a custom, two layered leather gunbelt, but recently I've been wearing the Atlas Belts from Volund Gearworks.

Matt Gibson runs the company, and the belts are very solid. I liked the Wilderness and Ares belts, but I'm a guitar player, and the big buckles were a problem. The Atlas belt has a very low profile metal buckle that has been great for me.

Turnaround time on my order was 1 week, and the belts are $40 plus shipping. Can't beat that with a stick.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    I highly recommend the Blackhawk Instructor's belt. They have the insert, are extremely well made, and you can find them for ~$35 all day long online.

Dwight D

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Both IN and FL
    I get custom belts made by the Amish at a little shop just outside Rockville. Heavy leather, excellent craftsmanship and the price is right too.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I prefer BDU belts. They are cheap and durable. I have had my current one, which is a Blackhawk for probably 4 years or so. Still gets the job done. They are easy to cut to size as well.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    5.11 carry belts are supposedly decent stuff, too.

I may pick one of them up to use for IWB carry.

I recently rec'd my Beltman belt. But it's too small to allow for IWB carry.

And, depending on holster, it's too small for OWB, too. *Sigh*

-J-

Did you follow the online instructions for sizing for the correct belt length? I've bought 2 different belts from the belt man over the last couple of years and the length is always perfect.

Top Bottom