• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I just got my Life time LTCH permit today; it'll be my first time carrying in public. Wondered if it was allowed to carry a sidearm at a game, I notice the security guards to in fact check for weapons. Is this precautionary for non-licensee's?

If not, I'll leave my 1911 in the truck :n00b:

DiamProducer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Anderson
    I would say leave it in the truck. I know it's not what we want to do, but they do have a no firearms policy. I have been in there many times and just walked in, but also been there and been wanted/patted down. If they do feel it the most they can do however is ask you to return it to your vehicle. I don't know if the game was tonight or tomorrow but enjoy it. I haven't had a chance to go to a game yet this year, can't wait they are always a fun time. I know this is a little off topic, but a little advice to anyone attending a game. If you only have a few people going don't buy tickets and just get them from a scalper when you get there. You can usually get 1st or 2nd row box seats for $12-15 and if i remember right 12 is what you pay at the stadium plus the fees. Most times I go to games in Indy except the Colts I use scalpers. Maybe it's just the salesman in me coming out, but I tend to get great deals.

Top Bottom