• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    and besides he could be making it all up.

Next thing you will tell me is there isn't an Easter Bunny!

NO way is he making it up...the internet is

1849109085_c67facb916.jpg

The Easter Bunny says so.
    IBTL

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Honestly, I think we shouldn't be so hard on the OP. All things considered, he's a kid. Yes, his recollection was IMO irresponsible, and the full weight of the consequences both legally, and in regards to the reputation of gun owners in general, were lost on his part. I can respect his belief in asserting his rights, but cannot condone the way he expressed them in this particular instance. Hopefully this thread has informed him that the majority of gun owners, while crazy as hell, are generally law abiding, and that if he wished to be respected within that community, it first starts with respecting the law.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Honestly, I think we shouldn't be so hard on the OP. All things considered, he's a kid. Yes, his recollection was IMO irresponsible, and the full weight of the consequences both legally, and in regards to the reputation of gun owners in general, were lost on his part. I can respect his belief in asserting his rights, but cannot condone the way he expressed them in this particular instance. Hopefully this thread has informed him that the majority of gun owners, while crazy as hell, are generally law abiding, and that if he wished to be respected within that community, it first starts with respecting the law.
    He did make it back ALIVE, so I guess the OP is happy, but I'm sure he has learn a thing or two;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Well said. :yesway:
    Sometimes people post crazy things on the internet, especially on a public forum like this one, and dont realize that it could be used against them by a judge and that it can be used against the whole gun community by anti-gun people and media.
    Not good for the OP and not good for us.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Well said. :yesway:
    Sometimes people post crazy things on the internet, especially on a public forum like this one, and dont realize that it could be used against them by a judge and that it can be used against the whole gun community by anti-gun people and media.
    Not good for the OP and not good for us.

Yeah he mite get a worst sentence than CASEY ANTHONY:rolleyes:

Awful Waffle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol @ people thinking Im afraid of our criminal justice system. Its an absolute failure, I could go rob a gas station at gun point and be out in 3 years. There is a very small chance they are going to come after me for posting that I carried a firearm for one night without a "permit" in Ohio. And if they did come after me, Id probably get probation at the most. Big deal, probation.

How is this any different then music artists talking about doing drugs, shooting and robbing people?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Lol @ people thinking Im afraid of our criminal justice system. Its an absolute failure, I could go rob a gas station at gun point and be out in 3 years. There is a very small chance they are going to come after me for posting that I carried a firearm for one night without a "permit" in Ohio. And if they did come after me, Id probably get probation at the most. Big deal, probation.

How is this any different then music artists talking about doing drugs, shooting and robbing people?
    What we are trying to warn you about is that posting that you did something illegal and then possibly getting caught doing something illegal would look real bad in front of a judge.

Just do not post it online is all I am saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom