• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Agreed. Probably the most surprising picture I saw was a line of protester/rioters blocking a highway with 3 lanes of traffic stopped in one direction. Automobiles were at the front in two lanes and a semi in the third. I know at least one truck driver who would not be held hostage by a pack of hoodlums...

Especially after what happened to the truck driver in LA

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Only "victim" in this case is the person that was carjacked at gun point.

The car thief (wanted already for car theft out of a church parking lot... See he went to church.) died from an occupational hazard.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well, the Indystar is trying REALLY hard to stir the pot. Their article is BY FAR the worst piece of garbage I've seen thus far. WTHR isn't far behind. FU Indystar!!!

IMPD officers shoot, kill carjacking suspect

Vigil held for 15-year-old killed by police Sunday night - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Video is the new narrative. IndyStar was quick to point out that none exists... so who can we really believe... those racist cops?

Irresponsible, crappy excuse for journalism.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    This didntdonuffin was a a victim!!!!

Right down to the stolen car and the monitoring device strapped to his leg......

I'm sick of this victim crap, vigils, overzealous law enforcement, uneducated idiots,
    and this mess this country is in.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm so mad that I just set my house on fire. Who's with me?!?

CAR IN PARK! (might be reverse or drive) DON'T SHOOT!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Right down to the stolen car and the monitoring device strapped to his leg......

I'm sick of this victim crap, vigils, overzealous law enforcement, uneducated idiots,

I feel your pain on some of this but there is no evidence this was overzealous LEO action.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

I feel your pain on some of this but there is no evidence this was overzealous LEO action.

"This is how we do it..."

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The interviews and storys about this on the local media last night were geared to stir emotion.

Serious fail all around.

They have to stay relevant somehow. Especially the Star. If it weren't for stories like this and the free state fair tickets inside, no-one would buy the paper.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Oh most certainly I agree,
    This doesnt seem like the situation in this case.
    The youff wanted out of the situation so he was willing to plow over LE to do so.....
    The action prevented him from tearing throughout the city endangering lives and property.
    So be it.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Very true, opportunities are there
    Mentoring programs
    Neighborhood church programs
    City and state programs
    Etc
    All resources for opportunities to provide folks with a better way of living, young and old.

So there is no excuse why folks want to take another direction, make excuses, play the blame game.

When in fact the real situation here is the lack of moral fiber, motivation to do right, and the lack of parenting.

Gawd when I was 15 all I wanted is some mowing gigs and to be able to Ollie 3 skateboards,
    while these kids today get off looking around for their next victim.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I shall refrain from looting until the one year anniversary of this victim's death. The new Cabelas will be open by then.;)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...So there is no excuse why folks want to take another direction, make excuses, play the blame game...

Who is spreading the hate? Those who say that this kid is responsible for his actions and could have chosen another path, or those who say that it's inevitable that kids from his neighborhood and background will go down this path? The ones making excuses for this kid come dangerously close to: "you can't expect anything else from these people."

Last edited:

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    You guys are a tough crowd. Pretty sad and tragic outcome. It's only a matter of time before all major cities mark events that have aftermaths like Ferguson. This is inevitable, as everyone isn't going to begin behaving civilly one fine day. I'm afraid it's past the tipping point on a national level, and I'm afraid for all of you who put your lives on the line every day to help complete strangers who are cultivating a mob mentality of hating your guts just because you wear a uniform. I don't see it ever getting safer for you all and I have no idea how the streets don't continue to become more and more dangerous with every passing day.

I agree with all of this. I would just add that the mob mentality could perhaps be lessened if the police weren't asked to enforce laws that have nothing to do with harming others: seatbelt laws, helmet laws, drug laws for example. These create more conflict and each arrest risks another time that something goes wrong. Police should be enforcing laws that "protect" people leaving everyone but truly "bad guys" on their side.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    What disgusting "journalism." The media outlets are sensationalizing this cut and dry story by labeling the dead suspect as a victim. Why, instead, are we not questioning what can be done about preventing this or what the hell the parents were thinking (although it appears they were not)? Sickening, really.

Three cheers for IMPD!

C:\Thug\del *.*

I like your DOS

Top Bottom