• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I think your email pushed it over the top!

Just glad it did. Now to be able to show up ... hmmmm. gonna try ... need some wise strong words.

Who's in - any one message Fargo? He wanted in. Pistol Pastor? Know 'em call em / message them.

ETA - SB 340 is first - AMEND and VOTE ONLY
    then
    SB 33 ...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How long do we get to speak? Does anyone have any guidance to share as I prepare what to say?
    Everything is pretty brief, 5-7 minutes. Intro, state you're supporting SB 33, here's why, thank you any questions. Pretty much it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kelly will you be there? I think I can get myself freed up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I will be there, probably wearing a Team Glock polo. Other than that I'm the same general description as you'd expect from an INGOer. I've found the trick is to sit near Guy Relford, Fargo, and Chris from the NRA. They tend to repel the antis.

Hope you can make it, it's always good to meet fellow INGOers and fill the seats with pro-2A types.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I will be there, probably wearing a Team Glock polo. Other than that I'm the same general description as you'd expect from an INGOer. I've found the trick is to sit near Guy Relford, Fargo, and Chris from the NRA. They tend to repel the antis.

Hope you can make it, it's always good to meet fellow INGOers and fill the seats with pro-2A types.

I have an "end of the day" work meeting with (new) potential clients - I guess I'll try to dress a bit more "out of the office with people" meeting than "engineer in a cube" ...

I will have a hat - but not sure which one. ... anyway ... lets see this thing thru.

Top Bottom