Can any LEOs or former clarify something that happened to me last night?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm not mad at anything other than the pen test. The way he moved it to what would have been an impossible place for me to view without moving my head just felt like a trick to really jam me up on purpose.

You're stuck on the idea moving your head indicates a failure or that you're impaired. It doesn't. Not moving your head is so that he can watch how your eyes move.

It's been explained in technical terms, but what he is looking for is if your eyes "vibrate" as you move them in the eye socket. Sober people's eyes move smoothly, impaired people's eyes jerk back and forth ESPECIALLY at the farthest range they are able to move them. So the test takes you to the furthest edge then slightly past. You may instinctively move your head at that point. IT DOES NOT MATTER YOU DID THIS. Only if your eyes tracked smoothly or 'vibrated'.

You don't have to consent to the tests EXCEPT the certified test (best breath or blood). I just tell them I'm way too drunk to deal with their ******** tonight.... :D

Top Bottom