• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indygoat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Clermont, IN
    A few months ago on my way to Avon to get a qdboa burrito, I noticed a gun shop had popped up in Clermont off of C-ville Rd, so naturally I decided to stop in and look around. At the time, they had a pretty limited inventory, but they were still in the process of setting up shop. They were building cases and doing other work on the other side of the store. I talked to the owner (cant remember his name for the life of me) for about 10 minutes. Great guys there, very friendly. Prices were also awesome. I'm definitely going to be visiting them for my next firearm.

Anybody done business with them yet?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have not... I've stopped in once or twice, but they didn't have what I was looking for.
    They 'expanded' a little, but the gear is still a bit limited.

sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    I have. Back when the XDS came out I just stopped in to see if they had one. They did not but the owner (Chris??) told me that they would be receiving one in tomorrow's shipment. Paid for it, and picked it up the next day.

It's a great shop. Very friendly and knowledgable.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I've purchased a holster and a few boxes of ammo from them across my 3-4 stops in. They have recently "expanded" a little, but selection is still slim.

Was pleased to find a Desantis pocket holster though.

Prices overall seem fair, the one gun I would have purchased from them they wouldn't come down on price, so I went to Bradis and paid $40 less. (They wanted $349, purchased from Bradis for $309 (Ruger 10/22 Takedown)).

Top Bottom