• ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    :hijack: :soapbox:

O.P: I would call the local Sheriff and ask if there are any prohibitions against shooting outside on your property. Here in Dearborn County it varies based on where you live. I live outside any city limits and most of my neighbors shoot a lot like we do. We just had a Buckeye from Ohio move in across the road. Wonder how they will react when everyone starts shooting their AR-15's etc on our home built ranges? But we are within our legal right to do so where we live.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We’re it me, I would contact an experienced, local real estate attorney. I don’t see a need to get law enforcement or politicians involved for an opinion about what’s legal....and don’t want to give them an opportunity to make issues beforehand.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    There must be something in the sales near you for it to occur every year? Do they give you any idea why they increased it?

I was told they did block assessments since property values have been going up the last few years.
    We had a few homes in the surrounding blocks that were gutted and resold. The remodeled homes sold for about twice what the other homes are worth.
    Contrary to what some believe, it was virtually a painless process to go through, If it takes me an hour or two to cut my property taxes in half its time well spent to me.

Top Bottom