• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Have you seen the national debt lately?

This is the thinking that got us into the debt problem we have. We need to quit borrowing money, period.
    This is always the lefts cry to try to stop any conservative efforts to rein in things. Maybe stop EV industry subsidies first since that is not in the constitution whereas border security is explicitly noted as a federal responsibility.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree the spending needs to be reduced. There are TONS of places cutbacks can be made. That said, a good border wall, along with the policies that were working and fixing our immigration policies are not where I would make cuts. Supporting abortion, DEI garbage, woke garbage, pushing green BS and many more areas would be more appropriate places to make cuts.
    The leftists always want to use conservative principles against them to stop conservatives priorities.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Utterly ridiculous thinking. A wall can both be effective as a symbol of national security and we do not condone illegal immigration.

A dam should only be built to control normal flow, build no capacity for storm surges, got it.
    What nonsense are you posting now? The claim was that he stopped illegal immigration. If it was stopped, you don't need a wall to stop it. That is what I was commenting on.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is always the lefts cry to try to stop any conservative efforts to rein in things. Maybe stop EV industry subsidies first since that is not in the constitution whereas border security is explicitly noted as a federal responsibility.
    "You're against things I like, you're a lefty!"

Plus, I am not sure how you equate not wanting to spend more to stopping "conservative" efforts to spend less. I couldn't care less if EV subsidies were stopped right along with most of the others. If you think I do, you really don't pay attention to what I actually post.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A wall added to good policies would only improve the situation. Plus it would be a physical symbol.
    I don't think he was making a serious argument, I think he just can't tolerate any praise for Trump

Even at the low point for border jumping during Trumps administration, I think the rate was still around 1/3 million per year - which was too high even then because of all the ones Obama let in and his DACA stealth path to citizenship bull****

Now that Obiden has let in 8 million more and counting, the border needs to be sealed. We're going to need all of our resources devoted to ferreting out the ones we have and deporting the ones who are criminals, security risks or unwilling to assimilate

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Sending the illegal aliens (they are not legal immigrants) to the woke libtard sanctuary cities is the greatest political move by the border states I’ve even seen in my entire life as a voting citizen of the USA. BRAVO! :patriot:
    Actually it would have been better if the National Guard had been deployed to stop the border crossings altogether. Would the Federal Government fire upon or send the military to confront the National Guard for doing what Governor Abbot ordered them to do ?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sure. End subsidies for green anything, unleash the energy sector so tax revenue from them increases as well as the economy takes off and then use the leftover pocket change from the savings to build the wall
    Go back to Trump stopped illegal immigration and start there.

Top Bottom