• ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Jedi mind tricks won't work, but I'll let you try.

Hmmmm
    These ARE the knives you're looking for ;)

M67- I would have traded getting my daughters car out of impound after it was towed because it died on 465 AND getting my wifes windshield replaced on a Sunday for a pleasant day at the show anytime! I'll have them call you next time so I can make the show:laugh:

Bob

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    M67- I would have traded getting my daughters car out of impound after it was towed because it died on 465 AND getting my wifes windshield replaced on a Sunday for a pleasant day at the show anytime! I'll have them call you next time so I can make the show:laugh:

Bob

Didn't hear about the daughters car, heard about the windshield. It was just a crack ;)

My truck fubared on 465 last year, when the tranny case finally cracked. Had to crimple my way to an Autozone in the hood and kept filling it with transmission fluid just to get home. So I don't blame you on that one.

And I don't know if I want your wife or your daughter calling me, I don't want the fear of being ninja shanked or shot by you :):

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Basic 11

DSC_0779_zpsifqnvzes.JPG

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I finally got out and did some chopping. I'm sad to say it killed my pinky finger. Straight handled choppers aren't for me.

I'll help you. $50 and you'll never feel that pain again. I'll take the knife off of your hands too so you wan't have to see it and be reminded.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I finally got out and did some chopping. I'm sad to say it killed my pinky finger. Straight handled choppers aren't for me.

I had that problem with several models with the Fusion handles.

Skin gets tougher with more use, but I'm really curious how the new straight handle chops

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.

Skin gets tougher with more use, but I'm really curious how the new straight handle chops

I didn't care for it, as much as I wanted to like it, I just can't! Great looking knife, awesome steel, it just doesn't fit my hand.

pic thread:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

Sadly I couldn't focus enough on how it chopped because my poor little pinky was cryin.

You want me to let you try it out? You can't ugly it up too much though because it'll most likely be up for sale soon.

I didn't care for it, as much as I wanted to like it, I just can't! Great looking knife, awesome steel, it just doesn't fit my hand.

pic thread:

Same here.

Finally got my Mudd Mutts yesterday.

ResizedImage_1391605501317_zpsa9f3dc9c.jpg

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    it just doesn't fit my hand.

A MOAB doesn't fit your hands, you're a beast

Sadly I couldn't focus enough on how it chopped because my poor little pinky was cryin.

You want me to let you try it out? You can't ugly it up too much though because it'll most likely be up for sale soon.

Hell I'm game if you're going to sell it. I'll probably have the same problem though, it's been a long time since I had a chopping session, but I'm game
    smile.png

Top Bottom