• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It wont be long and they will ¨TRY¨ and tell me I cannot smoke in my home because other people live in the house with me. Will be a very interesting day as I will be the one calling the cops on myself for violating that law.

Why shouldnt they? The government already dictates a certain portion of your child-rearing while your kids are in your car. As we discover asthma cases are ever increasing, it'll be a short leap to arrive at the "for the sake of the children" arguement and outlaw smoking in homes with kids.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Why shouldnt they? The government already dictates a certain portion of your child-rearing while your kids are in your car. As we discover asthma cases are ever increasing, it'll be a short leap to arrive at the "for the sake of the children" arguement and outlaw smoking in homes with kids.

Yep, you are right. My parents were monsters and I have been a monster for the last 17 years, funny thing is we are some of the healthiest people I know.

Let em pass that law. I will call them every single time I light up in my home:rockwoot:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep, you are right. My parents were monsters and I have been a monster for the last 17 years, funny thing is we are some of the healthiest people I know.

Let em pass that law. I will call them every single time I light up in my home:rockwoot:

I hear you...but you know what will happen...a "social worker" will be called in by a neighbor or a school teacher. Then all sorts of expensive legal stuff will happen while you prove to be a repentant, "good" parent so that you can get your kids back. They have ways of making understand.;)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I hear you...but you know what will happen...a "social worker" will be called in by a neighbor or a school teacher. Then all sorts of expensive legal stuff will happen while you prove to be a repentant, "good" parent so that you can get your kids back. They have ways of making understand.;)

I understand you but I do not think I will ever understand them:D

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You guys realize that if you signed a marriage contract, your children are the property of the state right?

That is a load of crap. I've seen the arguments for that a few years ago and anybody who actually believes there's a shred of real jurisprudence in that argument needs to double check his meds.

Children are not property of the state simply because their parents are married before their birth.

Top Bottom