Bug A Salt and autism were made for each other...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I´ve got one and and have only killed a couple bugs, but WOW! It absolutely destroyed a large, armored hornet-like creature, then I shot a horse fly from 2´ and there was nothing but a stain left.

The Shredder is a BEAST!
    Before I bought my Shredder I converted a Crosman Vigilante to a Shredder...By using Shredder cartridges...but they were kind of hinky on indexing so I just reloaded the Vigilante "clips" with salt and my oh my she's a brute.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Before I bought my Shredder I converted a Crosman Vigilante to a Shredder...By using Shredder cartridges...but they were kind of hinky on indexing so I just reloaded the Vigilante "clips" with salt and my oh my she's a brute.....

How easy are they to reload?

That was the only thing that kept me from buying one was the fact that at first glance they lock you into buying their ammo instead of cheap cans of table salt.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I've about worn mine out, it's not as effective as it once was but living with four horses out back I'm never without plenty of targets.
    You really shouldn't be shooting your horses with those, man.

I suggest, you know, actually challenging yourself and shooting flies. You may learn something about accuracy.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    How easy are they to reload?

That was the only thing that kept me from buying one was the fact that at first glance they lock you into buying their ammo instead of cheap cans of table salt.
    Very....sacrifice one of your magazines...pop out the middle....glue in pellets (I used Gorilla Glue) so they stick up a hair and you can pop the one you want to reload on top of it...fill the holes with salt and then add one drop of water and let it dry while on the modified magazine for a couple of hours...

Good as new.....

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have the Shredder. I landed a head shot on a baby mouse once with it thinking it would just stun it enough to catch and throw outside. Nope, dead.

Top Bottom