• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm thinking he's looking more and more like Michael Moore every time he opens his mouth.

Ouch. That's just mean.:n00b:

One of the late night hosts made a funny observation about MM the other night; if you were the size of MM, would you really want to **** off snipers?:D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gumble, Costas, etc.

What's up with politics in sports for crying out loud! Makes me sick. STFU.

Exactly. We tune in or pay huge money to be entertained not preached to. Those a$$ hat rams that put up their hands at the football game should have been suspended for that game. Sports............................................................................................................................Politics. Yes, they are totally different. We "Choose" to watch sports. We are subjected to politics.

Stop subjecting us to your idiotic political opinions and statements during sports broadcasts.............Please.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Exactly. We tune in or pay huge money to be entertained not preached to. Those a$$ hat rams that put up their hands at the football game should have been suspended for that game. Sports............................................................................................................................Politics. Yes, they are totally different. We "Choose" to watch sports. We are subjected to politics.

Stop subjecting us to your idiotic political opinions and statements during sports broadcasts.............Please.

Rams and the NFL did NOTHING. When you put on the uniform and stand on company property, then you reflect THAT employer. No matter what their opinions are, they are to be aired on their own time and off company property. That's the way things work here and I'm sure that's how it is where you work. Total BS.

The more the NFL pours politics and PCness into their games, the less interested I become. I hate it because I love football, but it's getting ridiculous.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Gumbel faded into obscurity for me long ago. I don't even think I've heard the guy's name for about 10 years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rams and the NFL did NOTHING. When you put on the uniform and stand on company property, then you reflect THAT employer. No matter what their opinions are, they are to be aired on their own time and off company property. That's the way things work here and I'm sure that's how it is where you work. Total BS.

The more the NFL pours politics and PCness into their games, the less interested I become. I hate it because I love football, but it's getting ridiculous.

Same deal as with any fading talking head when they throw out a ridiculous unfounded remark like "Gum-Balls".....it is to get the name back in the lights as their body of work is not doing it for them.
    Same thing with that Fat head Michael Moore. What a total waste of Oxygen.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Should we point out to Mr. Gumbel that, if not for the NRA, he would very likely have fewer ancestors?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My feelings were almost hurt by Mr. Gumble's insensitive comments.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom