• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No motive yet. Whats the over/under on radicalized religious nut? (Vs just a nutcase listening to voices in his head)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Deliberate attack on Christians and attacker reportedly on the run.

The world is going straight to hell in a handbasket. Vigilance, now more than ever.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wasn't there a bulletin from some acronym agency about heightened possibility of "lone wolf" attacks during the holidays? I think Hannukah starts on Christmas Day this year, too.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wasn't there a bulletin from some acronym agency about heightened possibility of "lone wolf" attacks during the holidays? I think Hannukah starts on Christmas Day this year, too.

Notice how quiet it's been the past few months? As though terrorists took a break from head-chopping to let us have an unhindered election process?

I mean, honestly... there were decapitations/shootings/truckings/etc every other week. Then it all stopped for a while (or did we just hear less about it?)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was there exactly one year ago. I've been to that market and area countless times. It's one of the few places in Berlin where you can get to that type of speed. Tragic. I've already made calls to friends and family in that are to make sure they're safe.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Notice how quiet it's been the past few months? As though terrorists took a break from head-chopping to let us have an unhindered election process?

I mean, honestly... there were decapitations/shootings/truckings/etc every other week. Then it all stopped for a while (or did we just hear less about it?)
    obama probably asked his Muslim brothers to take a break so it didn't make Trump look right. I'm bein dead serious.
    Now they know they are getting ready to meet their goat wives and their butt holes are puckering and they are trying any last ditch jihad **** they can.
    The A10's and special operations are coming for you cowards who like little boys and girls and they gonna **** you up! Come on Jan 20th!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was there exactly one year ago. I've been to that market and area countless times. It's one of the few places in Berlin where you can get to that type of speed. Tragic. I've already made calls to friends and family in that are to make sure they're safe.

I know of 2 ingo members who are probably booking vacations there now as we speak. (Not you kut) Yep, Europe is safe alright. I hope no one you know was hurt kut. I mean that sincerely

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

We did just quit hearing about it. The media has all the stops out trying to discredit the voters choice of the next president. isis violence is not selling much air time these days.

The slaughter of people in the name of islam has continued all over the middle east. Rapes and other personal crimes against citizens have been increasing all over Europe. Christians are being hunted down and murdered i the middle east, Europe, and Africa as well as increased attacks on Christians in India.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know of 2 ingo members who are probably booking vacations there now as we speak. (Not you kut) Yep, Europe is safe alright. I hope no one you know was hurt kut. I mean that sincerely

I appreciate it. So far my brother is fine, as are all of his employees. Im checking in on friends in that area. It's not a huge residential area, but there are several nice hotels in the area and a bunch of retail shopping.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We did just quit hearing about it. The media has all the stops out trying to discredit the voters choice of the next president. isis violence is not selling much air time these days.

The slaughter of people in the name of islam has continued all over the middle east. Rapes and other personal crimes against citizens have been increasing all over Europe. Christians are being hunted down and murdered i the middle east, Europe, and Africa as well as increased attacks on Christians in India.

Right, and I'm not denying that it's still happening... but what about those constant videos? The threats that "We will behead *name*" etc etc... and then a video shows up. Did they run out of American (and allies of American) prisoners or something? It was non-stop acts of seemingly high-profile terrorism.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

It's time to declare war on the specific threat and to name it. Mock them, insult them, defy them, humiliate them, dehumanize them, burn their homes, kill them anywhere they are. War is ugly, it's time to have a real war

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It's time to declare war on the specific threat and to name it. Mock them, insult them, defy them, humiliate them, dehumanize them, burn their homes, kill them anywhere they are. War is ugly, it's time to have a real war
    And yet, you did not name the threat.

So, will you?

Top Bottom