• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's not an explanation of your words, sir.

You need to explain the intended insult to another forum member.

The words you need to explain...

"At least he had the spine to say something in a public manner not hide behind a screen name on a Indiana gun site."

You're really thin skinned if you think that is an insult worthy of calling out, not once but three times.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I don't want to have to feel like I need to protect myself. It's not about banning guns, it's about getting them off the streets.

Well, we have those laws, but criminals don't follow those laws. What do you propose we do?

Ban all guns.

Then you are at the whim of your government to protect yourself and you're not truly free.

Protect yourself like carrying a handgun?

Yes. I'm carrying right now.

OMG, I am so triggered right now.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I just watched the Guy Relford podcast. Jim Lucas called in. They talked about him letting the group see that he was carrying as part of the conversation about it being perfectly normal and legal for people to carry guns for their own protection. Guy said in hindsight, it was bound to get negative reaction because of the group it turned out to be he was talking to.
    I'm glad he did, or the conversation he had with the group would have never been in the media.

Guy also plugged INGO and had good things to say about Kellyinavon.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    I just watched the Guy Relford podcast. Jim Lucas called in. They talked about him letting the group see that he was carrying as part of the conversation about it being perfectly normal and legal for people to carry guns for their own protection. Guy said in hindsight, it was bound to get negative reaction because of the group it turned out to be he was talking to.
    I'm glad he did, or the conversation he had with the group would have never been in the media.

What…. No one claimed Jim is on probation and should be **** tested or he is an addict and has an addiction!

Glad to read some real facts about this ordeal. Thanks

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Where are you finding the current podcasts posted so quickly? Only ones I can find are days to weeks old.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Broke the "flashed a gun story? Kyra Howard, TheStatehouseFile.com

This is a student at Franklin College.
    Wait, isnt there a really anti gun professor down there? Maybe even a law professor? I feel like there is one that is constantly saying stupid crap and the likes of Relford and Lucas are frequently debunking her (?) anti BS.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

forest-gump-wave.gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Where are you finding the current podcasts posted so quickly? Only ones I can find are days to weeks old.
    It's up, it's GOOD!!

Top Bottom