• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmoffett71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Plainfield
    I just saw protestors stopped traffic on I70 for like 20 minutes. Are you kidding me? Is this not illegal in anyway at all? People can get tickets for Jaywalking, right? Also, how is holding I70 up going to make a difference in their protest? They stopped semi's who are hard working people trying to get from one place to another? They are messing with the lives of others outside of their city.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just saw protestors stopped traffic on I70 for like 20 minutes. Are you kidding me? Is this not illegal in anyway at all? People can get tickets for Jaywalking, right? Also, how is holding I70 up going to make a difference in their protest? They stopped semi's who are hard working people trying to get from one place to another? They are messing with the lives of others outside of their city.

Must be. Nearly every one of them was apprehended.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Just heard a live report on Kelly File that there is no curfew in effect for tonight. Said call was made by the St Louis County Chief John Delmar. Let's see how that plays out.

Guy is doing interviews of protesters now. Summary is 'we want, we want, we want, unfair, F the police'

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Tonight will demonstrate what, if anything, leaders in Ferguson learned from last year's initial protests after the shooting and later, after the grand jury findings were released. Maybe racially-charged urban centers even learned a little from Baltimore. Maybe....?

kmoffett71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Plainfield
    I am watching it now. This is nuts...what do they expect to come from this? Honestly, what is expected? I have been to protests before, but during the day and no cops were needed. We were protesting puppy mills

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Just heard a live report on Kelly File that there is no curfew in effect for tonight. Said call was made by the St Louis County Chief John Delmar. Let's see how that plays out.

Guy is doing interviews of protesters now. Summary is 'we want, we want, we want, unfair, F the police'

So, nothing has been gained in he past year that might be used to improve conditions in situations like those unfolding again in Ferguson. That, or our leaders prefer that conditions in this country do not improve.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Two visible arrests now. Seriously, watch that live stream. It's gorram hilarious.

Edit: BAHAHAHA, they're walking away chanting "We'll be back... we'll be back..." This is unbelievable comedy.

Love the reference. You're right though, it does make for good (albeit sad) entertainment.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Professional protestor(?) white chick says she's usually pretty good at dodging mace, but this time she got hit with the orange stuff. Looking for her goggles...

Top Bottom