Laras_BikiniBabes_big--screenshot_large.jpg

bacon-5.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Sorry Drama Queenie, but I was not mad. My response was in the spirit of the thread, I just don't use Purple for Simpletion minds like yours. In SHTF you have to know how to "read the situation" so this thread in fact gives some people here a chance to practice doing just that. Humor or not humor? In turn this gives the thread additional value beyond boobs, bacon and......

and being an homage to you, the Poser of the Year.

From now on you will be known as the INGO Member formerly known as Christian Indy and we will just call you Queenie.

I see that other thread turned out great. Wish I could have seen it before it got pulled. If it was just moved, someone link it here.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Sorry Drama Queenie, but I was not mad. My response was in the spirit of the thread, I just don't use Purple for Simpletion minds like yours. In SHTF you have to know how to "read the situation" so this thread in fact gives some people here a chance to practice doing just that. Humor or not humor? In turn this gives the thread additional value beyond boobs, bacon and......

From now on you will be known as the INGO Member formerly known as Christian Indy and we will just call you Queenie.

I see that other thread turned out great. Wish I could have seen it before it got pulled. If it was just moved, someone link it here.

Ha! :rofl:

Ok princess calm down!

I'm not the one asking for attention. i posted my thread (the previous one) to show what i had bought at the gun show (PERIOD)

Then you have some :n00b: giving me advice to get water filters and food and *****. I never asked for advice or help. Just like people post pics of their BOB, i just posted a pic of my items.

Then you're the one posting, i'm a drama queen/attention whore- while you and sailor and others keep posting things over and over and over.

I'm just watching you guys make asses out of yourselves.

Sure i ask for advice every once in a while, which I appreciate the feed back. But then you have :n00b: who talk about something else and :hijack:

I'm not sure if it was you or someone else who said i don't contribute to the forum which makes me :laugh: even more.

So princess. calm down, change your tampon and stop being so :xmad:

Also- i didn't turn this thread "bragging rights" into what it is. YOU ALL DID! Sure i might have been :xmad: at the begging, now i just have fun with it.

AttentionWhore.jpg

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011

Also, its you that keeps talking about it. AND ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!

I don't see anyone else asking for links to the thread (which it was taken down).

So who's the "queenie" now?

You're the one that can't let things go!!!!!!

Jeez! man, you're pathetic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom