• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Tent? If I am camping with Catwoman, we are talking hotel, hot tub and room service.

Tent my ass.
    You get the Stay Puff Cat Woman...
    Csaws already called Dibs on the Halle Cat Woman...
    Myself, I think I would like to choose either the Michelle or the Julia Cat Woman... :popcorn:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I have a friend who could pull off the "Halle look" but where do you get all those wonderful outfits?

I don't think anyone in this thread should ever mention the stay puff chick ever again. THAT post never should have happened. Way bad!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I don't think anyone in this thread should ever mention the stay puff chick ever again. THAT post never should have happened. Way bad!
    You mean this one?! :popcorn:
    catwoman-culos-comics-character-favorite-catwomen-demotivational-posters-1296072214.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow, went away, came back and "POW" where did the stay puff cat thingy come from.
    This thread has taken a serious turn to the dark side...Halle Berry, camping, oh yeah. Not stay puff. That is just so wrong on so many levels.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just finished cooking breakfast for the Wife, myself and the granddaughter. I agree, chores and organizing. I will be lighting up the genny's today and running my shop on them so they get to stretch their legs a bit and cycle some fuel. Guns to clean, furnaces to service and I have got to do something to get the fat broads pic out of my mind. Just so wrong.....:n00b:

Can I say Fat on here with out offending anyone. That is not Cat woman....

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Since the discussion has turned to "my day" here goes.

Well I have had 3 hours sleep, the boy had to be picked up from school yesterday for pain in his abdomen, called DR, went to see Dr, then to ER, possible appendicitis, waited until 02:30 for them to confirm it, turned out negative for appendicitis so treatment for gastrointestinal infection, IV meds and fluids.

This morning they want him to eat something and see if he can keep it down before they release hiim. Long night for Momma she stayed at the hospital, I came home to keep watch over the girls, had to run this morning to cover and cancel better halfs "work" this morning, no real big deal, then back home to hold down the fort. Better half came, showered and went, I have covered dogs, chores, laundry, cleaning, real job work, second job work, now playing on INGO for my lunch..

Oh and a google search turned up an interesting site.. Check it out, I only know of two ways, the way mom taught me and the left over right way, now I find this..

Ian's Shoelace Site - Shoe Lacing Methods

Good day to you all,

Hope you are all well,

TJ

PS, gun reference..

http://horror.break.com/guns-and-bo...d-boobs-predator-remake-with-an-all-girl-cast

Last edited:

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    Since the discussion has turned to "my day" here goes.

Well I have had 3 hours sleep, the boy had to be picked up from school yesterday for pain in his abdomen, called DR, went to see Dr, then to ER, possible appendicitis, waited until 02:30 for them to confirm it, turned out negative for appendicitis so treatment for gastrointestinal infection, IV meds and fluids.

This morning they want him to eat something and see if he can keep it down before they release hiim. Long night for Momma she stayed at the hospital, I came home to keep watch over the girls, had to run this morning to cover and cancel better halfs "work" this morning, no real big deal, then back home to hold down the fort. Better half came, showered and went, I have covered dogs, chores, laundry, cleaning, real job work, second job work, now playing on INGO for my lunch..

Oh and a google search turned up an interesting site.. Check it out, I only know of two ways, the way mom taught me and the left over right way, now I find this..

Ian's Shoelace Site - Shoe Lacing Methods

Good day to you all,

Hope you are all well,

TJ

PS, gun reference..

Watch Guns And Boobs: Predator Remake With An All Girl Cast! Video | Break.com

I've used this method for a long time, good for high arches & wide feet

Ian's Shoelace Site - Shoe Shop Lacing

Hope your son is doing better.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Thanks for the well wishes and such, the boy is fine now, back to being a 14 year old..

Please no more large women pictures, my eye's have started to bleed...

Hope your well,

TJ

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks for the well wishes and such, the boy is fine now, back to being a 14 year old..

Please no more large women pictures, my eye's have started to bleed...

Hope your well,

TJ

Glad he is well. Good news.

Large woman...that is the phrase I was looking for....I dropped the fat bomb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom