gun counter at walmart
    22560.jpg
    [/IMG]

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Oh I kept it up, all weekend while I was Indy banging your Momma! (returning the favor, you started the Momma stuff)

I can see your people worshiping my people, for many reasons,

1st. it wansn't a yo momma comment. I said, i bang your wife while you're at work.

2nd. "You are not relevant" :crying: :popcorn:

3rd. You're as pathetic as the bible! Why don't you go join a cult.......which is also another word for church.

:popcorn:

I'm going to get so much b*tch slapping for that last one..... :D :popcorn:

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    That not so old man has more knowledge than you'll ever be able to consume.

And WMDs was Clinton and crew... not Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwSDvgw5Uc

You guys are more ignorant than i thought......

1. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11
    2. In an October 1, 2002, article entitled “Iraq Got Germs for Weapons Program from U.S. in ’80s,

3, June 17, 2004, article “How Reagan Armed Saddam with Chemical Weapons,”
    While the August 18 NYT article added new details about the extent of US military collaboration with Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during Iraq's 1980-88 war with Iran, it omitted the most outrageous aspect of the scandal: not only did Ronald Reagan's Washington turn a blind-eye to the Hussein regime's repeated use of chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers and Iraq's Kurdish minority, but the US helped Iraq develop its chemical, biological and nuclear weapons programs.

You guys are really stupid..............

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    First of all, who said anything about Iraq and 9/11?

Second, what do your stories about the 80's have to do with our invasion of Iraq?

Try a little harder...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You guys are more ignorant than i thought......

1. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11
    2. In an October 1, 2002, article entitled “Iraq Got Germs for Weapons Program from U.S. in ’80s,

3, June 17, 2004, article “How Reagan Armed Saddam with Chemical Weapons,”
    While the August 18 NYT article added new details about the extent of US military collaboration with Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during Iraq's 1980-88 war with Iran, it omitted the most outrageous aspect of the scandal: not only did Ronald Reagan's Washington turn a blind-eye to the Hussein regime's repeated use of chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers and Iraq's Kurdish minority, but the US helped Iraq develop its chemical, biological and nuclear weapons programs.

You guys are really stupid..............
    I'll cede point 1 to you. Point 2 I would like to add that we were not the only ones that Sold WMDs to the Iraqis or to the Iranians, and some were sold to both Countries. Your 3rd point stops a little early. The US and Our Allies helped put Saddam into Power in the '70's. Not to Mention the US Military had little to nothing to do with the sale of weapons, munitions, and equipment to the Iraqis or the Iranians. That would be the State Department...

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I'll cede point 1 to you. Point 2 I would like to add that we were not the only ones that Sold WMDs to the Iraqis or to the Iranians, and some were sold to both Countries. Your 3rd point stops a little early. The US and Our Allies helped put Saddam into Power in the '70's. Not to Mention the US Military had little to nothing to do with the sale of weapons, munitions, and equipment to the Iraqis or the Iranians. That would be the State Department...

US military, State department, Homeland Department, Potato Department, Tomato Department.......It all leads back to the US.

You can call it whatever you want, the US helped the guy.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    :ugh:

...........deep breaths......deep breaths......

:facepalm:

no no please, do explain.

I was in the Army back then... I would LOVE to hear what you have to say on the topic.

But you can't really debate, can you? You cut and paste from Google but don't really know much about the facts of what went down.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    US military, State department, Homeland Department, Potato Department, Tomato Department.......It all leads back to the US.

You can call it whatever you want, the US helped the guy.

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is the result of our current education system.

Please... PLEASE, get your children out of public school and home school....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, it had to get here eventually. If you ask my kids (25/29) they know we were there but no idea why. They know of Viet Nam but no details. The history books they had in high school had less than a full page on WW2.
    C_Indy is a result of the re-writing of history....The boy thinks he knows, just doesn't.
    If it is Googled, it must be true.

Edit....I paid for private school............Very disappointed.

Edit....is private school a cult as well????

Last edited:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne

1st. it wansn't a yo momma comment. I said, i bang your wife while you're at work.

3rd. You're as pathetic as the bible! Why don't you go join a cult.......which is also another word for church.

edit. wrong thread reply

Last edited:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    no no please, do explain.

I was in the Army back then... I would LOVE to hear what you have to say on the topic.

But you can't really debate, can you? You cut and paste from Google but don't really know much about the facts of what went down.

You nailed it here. He does this on every forum he has been bashed on.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne

That's a riot. You bring up the cult thing after all your posts on the project avalon forum. All praise to Atticus! ! Kettle calling pot........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom