• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Nov 23, 2008
    Ha just got back from the event. Way cool, I went early so parking no problem. Got to meet some really nice people. Good deals in both Bradis and Bradis II. I bought some ammo. Got to eat for free. What more could you ask for? Way better than the 1500. Thanks Bradis, Hope this becomes an annual event.

headleyj

Plinker
    Mar 9, 2012
    Bloomington
    I got there early as well and 3 hours later i had my new springfield 1911 a ton of ammo and a few other odds and ins.

Thank u to all the great people.at.Bradis i and ii. Everyone was extremely helpful!!!!

ike1018

Plinker
    Nov 22, 2011
    Was there early today as well, ordered a Shield. I was due for my Bradis fix, always fun to browse and spend a little money.

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Just left tonight as they were closing; nice group of people there and got the things I needed. Two new Magpul 30 round magazines, two new Glock magazines, a big box of CCI Mini-mag ammo, and some .223 ammo for the M&P 15. Only thing I went to get that they were low on was 9x18...maybe next time!

Mossberg84

Plinker
    May 7, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    First time there today and loved it. Almost bought a Mosin but they had the 18" Mossberg barrel I've been looking for and needed that more. Went to Bradis II and got the last black molle backpack for my GHB and finally got some 550 cord. Definitely won't be last time to Bradis! :yesway: :rockwoot:

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    What a day! Great meeting many of you!
    How did I miss meeting you today? Never did see where you were set up. Talked to the guys at Bradis (picked up a couple mags), and bought some ammo at Bradis II (forgot to register for the door prizes, duh), but did not see you anywhere....dang!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    How did I miss meeting you today? Never did see where you were set up. Talked to the guys at Bradis (picked up a couple mags), and bought some ammo at Bradis II (forgot to register for the door prizes, duh), but did not see you anywhere....dang!

The INGO tent was right next to the food tent outside of Bradis II.

thatguy

Marksman
    May 15, 2012
    Hey, I wanted to say thanks for the deal on my CW9. I was one of the first people in this morning. You guys are awesome. I also swung by the 1500. Entirely too busy and the deals weren't as good as I hoped. I'm really happy I came by Bradis first.

I got jipped though! I didn't get my free holster! :D

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    The INGO tent was right next to the food tent outside of Bradis II.
    I didn't get there in time for the food tent...my mind was too busy focusing on all the bargains and watching all of the people shopping for guns and ammo today as an incredible sight....I will have to come back to get a hat I guess...:-)

thatguy

Marksman
    May 15, 2012
    I totally caught that, after you left. You have an $8.00 credit on the holster of your choice waiting on you when you come back. :yesway:

No worries man, I thought it was funny when I got home a looked at the deals thread again. Seemed like an opportune time to inject some purple your way ;)

Thanks again though. Happy with the purchase and the treatment y'all gave me when I was just in to look. Thanks again! I may try to swing down again tomorrow.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    Couldn't make it today... had to go to the range instead. It was a tough choice, but in the end, I had to do some shooting ;)

I may be by in the morning...

Top Bottom