• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    BRADIS GUNS will be having a CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE on Friday, June 1 and Saturday, June 2, 2012.

This is our way of saying THANK YOU to all our wonderful customers, especially our INGO brothers and sisters! :rockwoot:

Bradis has been in business for more than 26 years, is one of the highest-volume firearm retailers in the state, and was voted Indiana Gun Shop of the Year for 2011... None of that would have been possible without you!

Watch this thread in the coming days and weeks for event details!

:ingo:

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    AWESOME! That's right around where I get paid again. Good heads up! I've done a lot of business with you guys and enjoy talkin with all your salesman to boot. See ya then

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Thanks for the heads up warning. Will be looking for deals. Want any suggestions from the INGO crew for sale items?!? LOL

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Want any suggestions from the INGO crew for sale items?!? LOL

Can't promise anything, but we're open to suggestions.

This is going to be a BIG event, guys... in addition to some rockin' deals at both locations, we're also going to have hourly prize drawings including a FREE PISTOL to be given away on Saturday, we're going to be firing up the grill and having a little cookout, and our Smith & Wesson rep will be on-hand both days to answer questions about their product lines.

Oh yeah, and :ingo: is going to have a presence there, as well... :)

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Hmm. Use the cash I have saved for a new soft top for the Jeep, or wait and see what's going on at Bradis.

:D

I am so there regardless!

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal

This is going to be a BIG event, guys... in addition to some rockin' deals at both locations, we're also going to have hourly prize drawings including a FREE PISTOL to be given away on Saturday, we're going to be firing up the grill and having a little cookout, and our Smith & Wesson rep will be on-hand both days to answer questions about their product lines.

Ok, suggestion. P22s for $49.99 :laugh:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

Tell the S&W guy to bring an M&P9 rear sight with him ;) LOL

Last edited:

jworm1420

Expert
    Feb 25, 2012
    NICE!!!!!!!!!! i haver been saving up to outfit some of my weapons, so that will b perfect!!!!!!!! do u have to b present to win the pistol. i usually work on sat nights but il b in in the morning....... I need crimson trace grip laser for g19, red dot sight for hk mp5-sd and maybe some iron sights for my AR. sweeeeeetttt!!!!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Will there be a charge to park? Is it in a safe area? How much is admission to the event? Can I carry there? Oh wait, those are questions about the OTHER gun thingy going on those same days.

Seriously though, are you going to have off site parking and a shuttle?

Top Bottom