• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    I am happy for Brad if thats what he wants. Butler joining the Big East without him are in for some tough times.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I just told my fiance a few months ago that he has outgrown Butler. He knows that he has demand and it figures he would go to the league where the pay is much better im sure. I dont blame the guy. Ive always liked hime too so I wish him luck.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Everyone thought he was waiting on a Purdue/IU job and don't think anyone even considered or thought about a NBA gig. Great hire for Boston but since they are in MAJOR rebuild mode it will be interesting to see how his first few seasons go in the NBA.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    I wish him luck, but the NBA doesn't play team ball or defense. Brad belongs in college ball even if its not Butler. College hoops far surpasses Pro ball in good coaching. Hands down. The only reason they have coaches in the NBA is so they have someone to scapegoat for failure when the billion dollar payroll can't stop fighting over the ball or stay out of jail.
    Brad, please reconsider.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    I hope it works out for him but, a lot like Pitino, his personality and intellect wouldn't seem to be a match for the NBA. I suspect he will be back in the college ranks fairly soon. Tough timing for Butler with the move to the new Big East.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Best of luck to him. I can't see NBA players buying into his team-centered system, so I can't imagine it's going to go well for him. He seems like a genuinely good guy though so I sure hope I'm wrong.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    I really hate to see him go, I have really enjoyed watching Butler play the last few years. I think he is a great coach and I look for him to be succesful in the NBA too.

Top Bottom