• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Someone has to play the role. We must have a voice of equivalent balance in the Ingo universe.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    [STRIKE]This would suck. I have a half dozen pistols with a variety of braces and just ordered another.[/STRIKE] err, I mean I used to have several but lost them in a bizarre canoe accident. :whistle:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    So apparently this new development is a bunch of BS according to Tim at Military Arms Channel (also an ingo member). He referenced this article for people to read:

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/r...X7WQw1ZvgsAAqytqa51D7L2NYdOzOR_bj0DMyTQQDdL3Q

No, it's not new. We have been hearing leaks from the batf since Cleveland shooter used a braced gun. It recently picked up steam and apparently it's getting pushed again with all the open carry @protests. If Tim is disarming people from getting behind Gaetz's push to end closed door shadow bans he is a tool. Being part of a shop that willing volunteers unnecessary nics checks and subsequent delays to pick up a suppressor really says enough about how pro 2a they are.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, yeah.

My point is we all push for what we want, not just liberals.

Then make your damned point clearly or I will set you off. Stop trolling. The times are far to stressful to :stickpoke: the threads like you always seem to do. Stop it and be clear.
    We all have opinions and beliefs. I get that. But people be clear. My patience is being tested on many levels right now and I do not want to see 1 more PM or report on the usual suspects stirring things up.

GET IT

Top Bottom