• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And the whole point of this thread was to let our community know of a threat to our rights. For the purpose of mobilizing a group of letters and calls to congressmen to oppose further infringement.
    Would you like to post a draft or would you like me to do that?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Would you like to post a draft or would you like me to do that?

Does anyone not have the boilerplate stop infringing letter saved?

Just put no to brace bans in the title. That is all the aids are going to read anyway.

Silence is compliance. We need to use our first to save our second so that the second can preserve the first. And any murmors or rumors need to be met with letters. When these things get drafted it is too late in our current climate

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Just put no to brace bans in the title. That is all the aids are going to read anyway.

Silence is compliance. We need to use our first to save our second so that the second can preserve the first. And any murmors or rumors need to be met with letters. When these things get drafted it is too late in our current climate

I really do not want to be Debbie downer but from what I am seeing our letters carry no real weight anyway. It is the lobbyists/donors and activist groups that are in the faces of those on the hill every day. We landslide call/E-Mail/snail mail and so on to no avail. We are being systematically dissected and pushed into irrelevance. That we argue among ourselves in this fashion just shows how lost and well.........just lost we actually are.

And yes fellas, we have an audience.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I really do not want to be Debbie downer but from what I am seeing our letters carry no real weight anyway. It is the lobbyists/donors and activist groups that are in the faces of those on the hill every day. We landslide call/E-Mail/snail mail and so on to no avail. We are being systematically dissected and pushed into irrelevance. That we argue among ourselves in this fashion just shows how lost and well.........just lost we actually are.

And yes fellas, we have an audience.

Crenshaw heard loud and clear. Then revealed himself for who he is by posing and smiling with moms demand. Emails carry much less weight than social media campaigns. The pro 2a millennial crowd is hitting it hard and not letting nonsense fly without being called out.

Want Trump to stop suppressor ban talk, hammer his social media. Amazing how quiet he got. Crenshaw doubled down and may have put his reelection in jeopardy.

We just have to use our voices effectively. Silence is compliance.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Crenshaw heard loud and clear. Then revealed himself for who he is by posing and smiling with moms demand. Emails carry much less weight than social media campaigns. The pro 2a millennial crowd is hitting it hard and not letting nonsense fly without being called out.

Want Trump to stop suppressor ban talk, hammer his social media. Amazing how quiet he got. Crenshaw doubled down and may have put his reelection in jeopardy.

We just have to use our voices effectively. Silence is compliance.

I agree with silence/compliance.
    Us :oldwise: guys are not savvy enough to keep up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Truth is that we (Spouse and I) are pounding the hell out of any social access we can find. She has several feeds on Face Book and gets inundated with White house e-mails and we respond to each and every one of them.

Now what. Whats next..?????

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Truth is that we (Spouse and I) are pounding the hell out of any social access we can find. She has several feeds on Face Book and gets inundated with White house e-mails and we respond to each and every one of them.

Now what. Whats next..?????

Stay aware and raise hell, for a long time the 2a community played the quiet mass card and its failing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How many people had bumpstocks vs how many have braces?

CM said it right, bumpstocks were toys. Braces are usable tools, that improve the handling and thus usable accuracy of the pistol.

:soapbox:

It's pie in the sky to think we'll get ANYTHING done in gun owner's favor in the foreseeable future, much less get SBR's off the NFA. That ship sailed while we focused on the wrong things. We should have gotten suppressors off the NFA, while we had the chance. :nono:

As it is now, we'll be very lucky to keep the 2A intact. With the ALL OF THE enemy boldly declaring that they will take away our semi-auto firearms as their democratic platform, it is becoming the new chant of entertainers, news media and the naive youth.

Who knows what is to become of the pistol brace, as a useful tool? As a few have mentioned above though, smart folks should not fan flames unnecessarily. No reason to wave the flag to the anti's so they can fuel their discussions and actions from our discussion.

IMHO, this whole thread does us, as gun owners, no good what so ever. :twocents:

Since you're invoking the term "the enemy", I mean, you know what I think about it, which doesn't matter. We've gone around about it in the past. Given the discussion with T.Lex, I'd like to know what outcome you intend with that. He seems to think it's the moral equivalence of saying you want those people eradicated. I just don't think it goes that far. I've always thought you meant political enemies, and that the outcome was to win elections, win in the courts, win in public opinion, etcetera.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And the whole point of this thread was to let our community know of a threat to our rights. For the purpose of mobilizing a group of letters and calls to congressmen to oppose further infringement.

Ya. Totem is a pretty descriptive term for what they've become. You could say every object relating to guns that they want to ban is a totem to these superstitious **********s. .

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

You can save the format, but you make each one unique to watch you’re saying. All of mine are introductory paragraph, Main point 1, Main point 2,
    Closing paragraph, and you are done. I’m seeing this one being, We are paying attention elected officials!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    CM said it right, bumpstocks were toys. Braces are usable tools, that improve the handling and thus usable accuracy of the pistol.

:soapbox:

It's pie in the sky to think we'll get ANYTHING done in gun owner's favor in the foreseeable future, much less get SBR's off the NFA. That ship sailed while we focused on the wrong things. We should have gotten suppressors off the NFA, while we had the chance. :nono:

As it is now, we'll be very lucky to keep the 2A intact. With the ALL OF THE enemy boldly declaring that they will take away our semi-auto firearms as their democratic platform, it is becoming the new chant of entertainers, news media and the naive youth.

Who knows what is to become of the pistol brace, as a useful tool? As a few have mentioned above though, smart folks should not fan flames unnecessarily. No reason to wave the flag to the anti's so they can fuel their discussions and actions from our discussion.

IMHO, this whole thread does us, as gun owners, no good what so ever. :twocents:

Since you're invoking the term "the enemy", I mean, you know what I think about it, which doesn't matter. We've gone around about it in the past. Given the discussion with T.Lex, I'd like to know what outcome you intend with that. He seems to think it's the moral equivalence of saying you want those people eradicated. I just don't think it goes that far. I've always thought you meant political enemies, and that the outcome was to win elections, win in the courts, win in public opinion, etcetera.

I'm sorry you have a problem with calling the enemy of our Second Amendment what they are.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

If I'm understanding you right, that's a bit of a stretch, Jamil - it's fair to say they are an "enemy" of the 2A. When pressed, they would admit they want it repealed.

Now, to say they are an "enemy of the state" is going too far. Amendments have been repealed, and with some, I'd call those those folks heroes. ;)

However, it's not too far to call them myenemy and the enemy of freedom. I don't want them "eradicated" - I want them beat in the polls and in the public opinion.

I want everyone to agree that guns are fun, are are cool, guns are essential for America.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

I watched it. It shows proper use of their product.

However did anyone see the recommend products listed below it? It shows the SB-SAC. It's a pack that straps to the side like a butstock pack or it shows it inside the gap of the brace, which to my understanding is a no no according to the ATF. Nothing was to be placed inside the gap except the arm of the shooter or so I thought.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Help me out INGO. I'm researching AR braces, I can find NOTHING on the number: manufactured, sold, in-use. Started with SB Tactical in 2013, how many? :dunno:

Top Bottom