• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Nope, that's just a myth. They started this sub-forum so all the cool guys can chat about how awesome they are for letting their wifey touch their evil black guns...while patting themselves on the back and not having any idea how chauvinistic they sound.

It's an art form, really.;)

Well, as long as we don't have to explain ourselves to our spouses, that's what really counts.

Besides, aren't the women all too busy making roasts and ironing the laundry to post on the internet or head to the range? When would they find the time?

:D

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Back to the serious side of the conversation...

My concern with these holsters is the weapon is holstered sideways. I feel more confident when the business end of my pistol is pointing downward. I may still injure myself but at least I am less likely to shoot someone else if I manage to do something stupid.

BeccaS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    No experience with the bra holster, but I do really like the "sticky" holster. It doesn't require a clip onto the waistband and is fully ambidextrous. It slides right into the waistband wherever you would like, even at the small of the back. The only drawback is that when you go to the ladies room you have to set it down or it will fall.

Top Bottom