• ...and so much more!
  • John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I see two possible sides to this:
    1) Teacher/cops want to teach the kid a lesson and hopes he/she straightens up.
    2) Teacher/cop on a power trip.

I also see a common thread for the reaction of many people to stufff like this and that is the continued/increased infringement of our rights by the federal government. The reactions to this abuse by the Feds is distrust/pessimism of authority at all levels. My Saturday morning two cents - enjoy the weekend and the New Year!

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    This woman should be given a medal and be promoted to bathroom security at any truck stop in the nation.:draw: :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    If she's as tired of stupid graffiti as I am.. It isn't even witty any more. :xmad: Just stupid and racist and queers posting their phone #'s for other travelling homos:rolleyes:. Come on . . . . thats what the internet is for.:dunno:
    come to think of it i havent seen anything from north carolina camel jockey lately. anybody seen his signature lately?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I see two possible sides to this:
    1) Teacher/cops want to teach the kid a lesson and hopes he/she straightens up.
    2) Teacher/cop on a power trip.

I also see a common thread for the reaction of many people to stufff like this and that is the continued/increased infringement of our rights by the federal government. The reactions to this abuse by the Feds is distrust/pessimism of authority at all levels. My Saturday morning two cents - enjoy the weekend and the New Year!
    Your first possibility is one I thought of also, and who knows, it may be the case. I'm guessing though, that the further we dig into this thing, the dumber it will get. (I don't sound a bit cynical, do I)?:D
    Happy New Year to you!:patriot:

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    That teacher prolly would've have shot my kid. He wants to be a comic book artist. He's always got markers. I've advised him several times not to take his sketchpad to school. One look at his ninjas with guns artwork and he'd be institutionalized.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    The article said the ban is to curb graffiti. Here is a though how about they just punish the people they catch doing graffiti?? Then again that would make sense and therefore cant be a good law!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's all part of the conditioning. If kids are brought up thinking/knowing that ANYTHING they do can/could lead to severe punishment, it will be all the easier to control every aspect of their lives when they are tax paying adults. I didn't grow up that way, the world wasn't so bent on tyranny and government control when I was going to school. There was no rampant fear going around back then either. Nowadys, fear and control is all that is being shoved down our kids throats, from the first day of school to the last. It makes me wonder, when a kid can be suspended from school for defending against a bully, just what kind of agenda school admin has. It's sad, and it's scary, and it's not going to get any better until parents step up and start attending school board meetings in LARGE numbers. Problem is, I'm guessing the majority of parents don't give a **** as long as little Johnny is out of their hair for 6 or 7 hours a day.

Top Bottom