• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I bought a S&W 642 for my wife for christmas..... Don't worry I have some other nice things for her, don't want to be the first target. LOL

642sw.jpg

Stay back Ladies I'm all hers. :lmfao:

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Dangerous territory, to admit out loud that you made a "straw purchase". There is that pesky question on the 4473 about whether you purchasing for someone else.

There used to be an exception for immediate family members. I'm not sure anymore.

Something to think about in the times we live in.

I stand ready to be corrected.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    My wife likes her 642 real well.Santa brought her one several years ago. If ever your wife needs to defend herself, her home or the children, that gift may be more important than any other gift that santa will ever bring. I had the trigger of the wifes 642 lightened and it is a very smooth piece.

Kingkarl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Against the grain, mostly
    Nice gun

Yeah, I got the S&W Airweight a couple years back. Light, no hammer to snag on anything. Sweet. Small enough that you are never tempted to 'just leave it in the car this time' ya know.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Nice gun, and I have to say good one! Now what gun do I want to get? ...er I mean for the wifes Christmas present. :D

:cheers:

Well my wife is hard to please, so far in the last month I have bought her 2 AK47s, a GLOCK 30SF and a Rossi Cyclopse .357 magnum.

Since she didn't want them I kept them, maybe this new gun will make her happy.

Now don't act like her and say that I bought those other guns for me.... I was only thinking of her, it's not my fault she didn't want them, she said something about they are too big for her to CC . :D

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Well, I guess I feel a little bit better about myself after reading some of the other posts. I bought my wife a 637 airweight for Xmas, mainly to get my Colt banker's spl. out from under the pillow, but after playing with it for awhile before I wrapped it .........I decided I had to keep it for myself. After all she does like that old Colt.......... right? Now I Know I have just created more problems for myself. Not only will have to buy her something else to replace that old Colt that needs to be in the safe I'll have to have some one else wrap it. Oh well.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Well, I guess I feel a little bit better about myself after reading some of the other posts. I bought my wife a 637 airweight for Xmas, mainly to get my Colt banker's spl. out from under the pillow, but after playing with it for awhile before I wrapped it .........I decided I had to keep it for myself. After all she does like that old Colt.......... right? Now I Know I have just created more problems for myself. Not only will have to buy her something else to replace that old Colt that needs to be in the safe I'll have to have some one else wrap it. Oh well.

You go ahead and buy another nice gun and I'll wrap it for free, just think you will both be surprised when she opens it.

BTW I could always use a nice .22 traget pistol! :draw: I mean she....

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I bought this handbag revolver for my wife's Christmas present. Won't she be surprised?

sw500yz9.jpg

It's a handbag revolver because she will have to choose between the gun or a handbag.

Top Bottom