• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Wheel bearings greased, aired up the tires, battery's on the charger, plates on, life jackets layed out , new line on the poles and a box full of assorted crappie jigs.... Ready to go.. Son inlaws been kill'n the crappies with a buddy of his, so now he wants me to go. I guess Im ready... He been brag'n about these 10"-12" crappies but little does he know, I got a spot we can catch 16"-17" crappies guess its time to turn him on to it.. Under one condition he don't take any of his buddys to this spot, only his son and I... The only other place I know you can catch crappies that big is monroe res. .... Its a true honey hole !!!!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Wheel bearings greased, aired up the tires, battery's on the charger, plates on, life jackets layed out , new line on the poles and a box full of assorted crappie jigs.... Ready to go.. Son inlaws been kill'n the crappies with a buddy of his, so now he wants me to go. I guess Im ready... He been brag'n about these 10"-12" crappies but little does he know, I got a spot we can catch 16"-17" crappies guess its time to turn him on to it.. Under one condition he don't take any of his buddys to this spot, only his son and I... The only other place I know you can catch crappies that big is monroe res. .... Its a true honey hole !!!!

Well we went to his spot this morning caught about 50 crappies total kept 18-20 12"s, I caught more bass then crappies but they were all 12-13"s just to short to keep... Next time we are going to my spot... Had a good morning with my son inlaw...

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Wheels on trailer. Not greased yet. Mast and boom down. Sails in the basement & attic. The launching docks @ Eagle Creek were damaged during the Winter (I just found out) and sailors can't launch their boats at the public marina and for Rick's docks. Wonder if I can get a months refund ($90). We pay to use them. We pay to fix them. Season started mid April. I think they never anticipate conditions, then deal with them when the season starts. Maybe y'all are right about gumm'int after all.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When I first moved to Indiana, I asked around to the locals on fishing spots for my girls and I. All told me of certain lakes. When I informed them I didn't have a boat, all I got was - "Oh, No boat? Well, I guess you can just stand on the shore somewhere."

Same thing when I asked about shooting areas. Apparently everyone here has an Uncle with a farm and a shooting range. :(

OK. Yes, I'm Jealous.
    Still looking for that "Dinghy Deal".

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    :postpics:

I am am looking into getting an aluminum deep v style fishing boat. Problem is I need one that can seat up to 6. Would love to see some set ups since we are talking about boats here.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We're planning on heading to Monroe in a couple of weeks. Still have to "unwinterize" the boat, but plates and registration have been taken care of and launching permit should be here in the next day or so. Can't wait! :rockwoot:Probably climb up and get everything cleaned up and start checking my onboard supplies this weekend, change the oil in the lower unit, grease the wheel bearings and fill the tanks.

Top Bottom