Bloomington Woman Arrested After Firing Gun…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's been a long time, but BTown used to be a nice place....before it became a ***hole.

Indy has turned into Chicago, and Bloomington has turned into Indy. I lived in Bloomington for twenty years, but you could not pay me to go back
    I will not go to Indy or Chicago unless I have no other choice.
    Neither offer enough to offset the (potential) problems they pose simply by visiting the area.
    They don't need my money...

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I will not go to Indy or Chicago unless I have no other choice.
    Neither offer enough to offset the (potential) problems they pose simply by visiting the area.
    They don't need my money...
    I'm not excited about High-Speed rail connecting Fort Wayne and indy to chicago. I have no desire to go to Chicago and those things work both ways, they will also carry people from there to here who might not have been able to make it otherwise. Just another potential avenue for drugs, gun trafficking and crime.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I'm not excited about High-Speed rail connecting Fort Wayne and indy to chicago. I have no desire to go to Chicago and those things work both ways, they will also carry people from there to here who might not have been able to make it otherwise. Just another potential avenue for drugs, gun trafficking and crime.
    And don't forget about moving illegals around after Chicago can't provide for any more.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    And don't forget about moving illegals around after Chicago can't provide for any more.
    Yeah wouldn't take much to ship out their homeless either. I guess I'll be waiting for them at the station with another ticket to Columbus or Pittsburgh.

Not to worry, we're already making plans to waylay the trains in Lowell and remove all valuables and contraband.
    Of course, if we can't maintain sufficient funding for return tickets for the "less than desirable" passengers, we may have to let them continue downstate. It'll be on you guys to forward them to Louisville or Paducah.

HCALREF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I am 80 years old and have lived near Indpls. ( Avon, Plainfield, and Brownsburg ) my entire life. I can guarantee you it has change. Years ago my wife and I went downtown a lot. Today, I will not go into Indy area unless it is really essential. Maybe 3, 4 times a year. Much more crime.

Top Bottom