• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lstout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 16, 2016
    NW Indy
    I went to IU and I loved the town, for the most part but this is insane. The hippies in that town more closely aligned with California than that of the midwest.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Like hamsters on a wheel, I'm sure all of the liberals went to bed that evening feeling like they'd actually made the world a better place. In reality, they didn't accomplish a single thing of any significance, unless looking like cackling idiots can be considered significant.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    They can call it what they want. If thousands of people refuse to acknowledge the change, and keep calling it what it was called, they may get tired of trying to change it. Or not.

I still call the Sears Tower "Sears Tower", instead of "Willis Tower".
    I still call Southlake Mall "Southlake Mall", instead of whatever they tried to change it to. So has quite a number of local area residents.

What? it's not called Southlake Mall anymore? Whenever I hear it called the Willis Tower I automatically think "what you talk'n 'bout Willis?"

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Don't we have to do away with the concept of 'holy days' (holidays) too, then?

And begin Soviet-style subbotniks. Mandatory voluntary work Saturdays.

Anyone who takes a holiday or vacation is obviously a wrecker!!

Last edited:

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Black Friday shopping for what is sure to become Winter Holiday is just 4 days away. And don't forget to stock up on fireworks before they're banned from use during Summer Holiday. I'll be so happy when the family I have there moves out, although I'll miss visiting the Uneducated Rural Voter's Market on Saturday mornings.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There's a whole class of people who suffer some sort of arrested development when they go to college. They can't bear leaving. They usually end up working in admissions or in graduate school. They find some way to stay around after graduation....like the creepy 20 year old hanging out at the high school trying to act cool for 15 year olds.

If your college is run by liberals for liberals...this is who takes over the town.

Good luck with that.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Like hamsters on a wheel, I'm sure all of the liberals went to bed that evening feeling like they'd actually made the world a better place. In reality, they didn't accomplish a single thing of any significance, unless looking like cackling idiots can be considered significant.

I'm ChristianPatriot, and I endorse this message.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    One of many reasons I don't own property in Monroe County.....

i will have some fun with this over the next few months. My trolling will be awesome to those in the area that I deal with......

Top Bottom