• ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Also from the article:
    “I don’t condemn who loot, I support them for looting. I support people who take matters in their own hands. If you want to set something on fire, go do that.”

How is this not unlawful incitement of violence? This goes beyond free speech. When will this group be designated as the terrorist organization that they are?
    I'm willing to bet that if someone on the right/conservative said this. They'd be labeled domestic terrorists.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Theology Prof’s Prayer: ‘Dear God, Please Help Me to Hate White People’​

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown

Theology Prof’s Prayer: ‘Dear God, Please Help Me to Hate White People’​

What a ****. What if it were the other way around? Media's head would explode. And this is a perfect example of the typical worthless college education system of 2021.

I love the line "people that dont see color"..... Am I suppose to?? I dont care what color you are if you say dumb*** RACIST things like that Im gonna call you an idiot and it is what it is. Is it not exactly what they are preaching not to say those things but its ok for them to do it????

Maybe some who voted a certain way can tell me on here what Im missing?

Lib turd colleges gonna be I guess.

Last edited:

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    $20 says that if we organinized an INGO group looting, burning, and skull cracking adventure, we wouldn't even get warmed up before getting hauled off.
    I believe if I were to loot, it would follow my purchasing tendencies. When I go into a store, I’m on a mission to find American made products. I would probably end up walking out with a new garbage can or a plastic tote.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    In 3 1/2 years when Kamala loses at the ballot box. Assuming we still have a country and assuming they still allow citizens to vote.
    This response sent a chill down my spine. I'm not sure why but I never considered she would be able to lose.

My god if she lost an election. Plenty of folks would have blood on their hands.

And those of us who live in cities will need to be even more vigilant, and prepared to respond their call with strict unbridled and judicious escalation.

If the gov refuses to stand up to these low lifes we the people will need to make that stand.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I believe if I were to loot, it would follow my purchasing tendencies. When I go into a store, I’m on a mission to find American made products. I would probably end up walking out with a new garbage can or a plastic tote.

I don't think I could even think of anything worth while to loot if I wanted to.

Anything I'm interested in is generally an online only affair.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Blood on their hands will end up being blood from their shirts. Bring it bitches.
    Thats my thoughts.
    There are more than enough Karen's/morons/soccer moms/etc and so on that love to video these riots so lets have Darwin do his thing with those idiots. Then when the little douche bags get brave the blood on their hands will be their own.

Top Bottom