• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“We’ve been protesting for a really long time,” Rahim continued. “How much longer can we protest and march in the streets before we are ready, really ready, to get blood on their hands because one of these days, it’s going to have to come to that.”

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County

“We’ve been protesting for a really long time,” Rahim continued. “How much longer can we protest and march in the streets before we are ready, really ready, to get blood on their hands because one of these days, it’s going to have to come to that.”
    Bunch of idiots that are domestic terrorists, but we all knew that.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown

Bring it.... you will loose.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Also from the article:
    “I don’t condemn who loot, I support them for looting. I support people who take matters in their own hands. If you want to set something on fire, go do that.”

How is this not unlawful incitement of violence? This goes beyond free speech. When will this group be designated as the terrorist organization that they are?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Also from the article:
    “I don’t condemn who loot, I support them for looting. I support people who take matters in their own hands. If you want to set something on fire, go do that.”

How is this not unlawful incitement of violence? This goes beyond free speech. When will this group be designated as the terrorist organization that they are?
    I'm reporting you for that racist comment. You are only saying that because he is black.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Also from the article:

Not until we stop painting tributes to these douche bags on our streets.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Rahim said fathers are not in people’s lives because the system is killing them.

The "system" that is killing these black fathers is other black thugs...
    What a load of hooey. The fathers aren`t in their children's lives because they`re busy sniffing around after other women and conducting drive-by`s in their neighborhoods. The culture is such that, it`s now acceptable and even expected that father`s won`t be around.

On the blm website, they once had in their "mission statement", that they opposed and wanted to do away with the traditional nuclear family. It`s since been removed, seemingly after the uproar it caused once noticed by conservatives.

Top Bottom