Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Haven't seen this here, but Lefty was live-streaming prior to getting shot in Kenosha... After the parking lot shooting, but before the street melee... Kyle Rittenhouse tells him "I'm going to the police"... Gaige yells "Hey, stop him!" and joins the chase.

Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 11.47.43 AM.png

Turns out Gaige Grosskreutz was streaming. Kyle can be heard saying "I'm going to the police"
    https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/status/1299853616757583872

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Haven't seen this here, but Lefty was live-streaming prior to getting shot in Kenosha... After the parking lot shooting, but before the street melee... Kyle Rittenhouse tells him "I'm going to the police"... Gaige yells "Hey, stop him!" and joins the chase.

View attachment 90990

Interesting. Just watched it, surprised it hasn't been flagged for 'violating community standards' (yet) because it certainly doesn't fit the narrative

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Interesting. Just watched it, surprised it hasn't been flagged for 'violating community standards' (yet) because it certainly doesn't fit the narrative

I guess they are currently flying under the radar... their feed and site are very interesting... they document a lot of antifa mayhem.

Adding them to my must watch list with Andy Ngo.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

View attachment 90990

Gaige seemed to be trying to figure out what was going on. He asked Kyle what he was doing; if he had shot someone. Most of Kyle's reply was unintelligible other than that he was going to the police. Other people around yelled "stop him" and then Gaige joined in. I think it's easy to infer from all that that Gaige wanted to stop Kyle from getting to the police. I don't think that's necessarily the case. He didn't seem to know what was going on, and then the voice of others calling to "stop him" came into hearing, and he just joined in. But the video does give more context, that Kyle wasn't trying to run away from what he'd done. He was running to the police, and, away from the angry mob chasing him.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Gaige seemed to be trying to figure out what was going on. He asked Kyle what he was doing; if he had shot someone. Most of Kyle's reply was unintelligible other than that he was going to the police. Other people around yelled "stop him" and then Gaige joined in. I think it's easy to infer from all that that Gaige wanted to stop Kyle from getting to the police. I don't think that's necessarily the case. He didn't seem to know what was going on, and then the voice of others calling to "stop him" came into hearing, and he just joined in. But the video does give more context, that Kyle wasn't trying to run away from what he'd done. He was running to the police, and, away from the angry mob chasing him.

Yeah, I don't think that rises to iron-clad "proof" the he/they wanted to stop Kyle from getting to the police, but in totality, that the police were visibly present in force a block and a half away, and Kyle was literally running down the middle of the street towards them, I'd say at least the preponderance of the evidence suggests exactly that... they (Gaige included) wanted mob vengeance, not anything the police, the justice system and the law would represent.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Fox News: Minnesota police group pulls Democratic endorsements after candidate beats effigy of police union president
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...candidate-beats-effigy-police-union-president

A powerful Minnesota police group is pulling its endorsements of several Democrat state legislators after a Democrat Farmer-Labor candidate shouted “Blue lives ain’t s--t” outside Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll’s home.

The candidate was also filmed beating an effigy of Kroll and his wife in their own driveway.

Is it just me, or are these tactics eerily similar to KKK cross burnings? The message delivered is "we know where you AND YOUR FAMILY live."

Two sides of the same disgusting coin if you ask me.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Fox News: Minnesota police group pulls Democratic endorsements after candidate beats effigy of police union president
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...candidate-beats-effigy-police-union-president

Is it just me, or are these tactics eerily similar to KKK cross burnings? The message delivered is "we know where you AND YOUR FAMILY live."

Totally uncivilized, unhinged behavior that crosses the line on so many levels.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

It's been said many times - the left is ALWAYS guilty of what they accuse the right of doing. This is no exception.

Top Bottom