• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    This black Friday we are doing 12% off of anything on the site. One of the highlights of this deal is on the VHSLR 2.5-10 FFP we are combining discount's and it will sell for south of 400 bucks:rockwoot:

To claim this discount use coupon code "BF2016"

This sale is good until Monday at Midnight.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    This black Friday we are doing 12% off of anything on the site. One of the highlights of this deal is on the VHSLR 2.5-10 FFP we are combining discount's and it will sell for south of 400 bucks:rockwoot:

To claim this discount use coupon code "BF2016"

This sale is good until Monday at Midnight.

I'm trying to get my sister in law to take advantage of this deal for my brother... If Karen Carter happens to call be gentle, she know zero about optics! :)

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'm trying to get my sister in law to take advantage of this deal for my brother... If Karen Carter happens to call be gentle, she know zero about optics! :)

I would much rather have someone call that knows 0, than than the people who call thinking they know more than me because they are active on facebook

BOVindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2015
    Carmel
    I'd say it's always best to shop with an open mind, but to be straightforward about your preferences and desires, even if they sound stupid. You're usually going to be the one using the scope, so it makes sense that you'd want to like the way it looks and functions. I put in an order a few days ago for some very high quality glass from Alan. The purchase cleaned me out, but I think that it was worth it because the scopes have many of the features that I had to have and a few that I "wanted" to have. Thank you for your time. -Ben

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I would much rather have someone call that knows 0, than than the people who call thinking they know more than me because they are active on facebook

No doubt!

But I failed to get her to go with the VHSLR 2.5-10 FFP, they're ordering a DIAMONDBACK HP 2-8X32 RIFLESCOPE right now, if they haven't already.

ETA: What height rings would you recommend for a for that scope on a 10/22?

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    No doubt!

But I failed to get her to go with the VHSLR 2.5-10 FFP, they're ordering a DIAMONDBACK HP 2-8X32 RIFLESCOPE right now, if they haven't already.

ETA: What height rings would you recommend for a for that scope on a 10/22?

Med Warne rings. If you dont go with Warne, make sure they are .88ish height. If she wants to email me, I can add rings, and tac it on to her bill. She ordered a little while ago.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'd say it's always best to shop with an open mind, but to be straightforward about your preferences and desires, even if they sound stupid. You're usually going to be the one using the scope, so it makes sense that you'd want to like the way it looks and functions. I put in an order a few days ago for some very high quality glass from Alan. The purchase cleaned me out, but I think that it was worth it because the scopes have many of the features that I had to have and a few that I "wanted" to have. Thank you for your time. -Ben

I expect a customer to tell me exactly what features etc they want, and I get more info about what they intend to do than they more often than not think matters. But that helps me get it right the first time.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I took advantage of your sale. Ordered Friday night and got it yesterday. If you remember shipping a Spitfire AR up this way, that was me. Thanks, Alan. I look forward to buying from you again!

Top Bottom