• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dk598

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    Never saw any around Eau Claire. I did see one west of Hayward Wisconsin, which is north of Eau Claire.

By the way, if you're ever in Eau Claire, you MUST stop at their SHEELS department store. It's tradition now that we stop there on the way up to Hayward and on the way back. You won't be disappointed.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Nov. 18, 2018 a bear was hit on I-64 in New Albany around the 121 mile marker. The bear wasn't killed and wondered off.
    Likely the same bear has been spotted a couple times since then in Clark county within 10 miles of the car strike on game cameras.

Add that to cougars, wild hogs & armadillos, and Indiana is getting interesting.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Nov. 18, 2018 a bear was hit on I-64 in New Albany around the 121 mile marker. The bear wasn't killed and wondered off.
    Likely the same bear has been spotted a couple times since then in Clark county within 10 miles of the car strike on game cameras.

Add that to cougars, wild hogs & armadillos, and Indiana is getting interesting.

Never heard of armadillos as far north as Indiana. My folks have them down in Alabama, and I will say, they can flat tear up a nice yard or flower bed, in one night. Especially if it's really dry, and you water your lawn or flower beds.

There has recently been trailcam footage of black bear near my folks place too, for the first time in many years. Kinda worries me, with my 85 year old Mom out walking the property, but I'm glad to see them making a comeback.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom