• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I cant say as I am bothered by it, I wasn't even born when this whole thing went down. But its really not in good taste to make light of a tragedy. What next a funny billboard about 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Friend, when you've seen death and destruction on any kind of scale, you either find a sense of humor about it, or go dig a hole and crawl into it so the world won't hurt you anymore. I've buried friends who've died due to accidents (one of which I witnessed). You either find a way to laugh, or give it up.

This, sir, is why I call you my friend! It's this mentality that's going to make all of us survivors. If you can't handle it, with all the crap that's coming around the bend, you're gonna get left behind. It's time for people to toughen up!

(Or "HTFU: Harden The F*** Up!" in internet parlance...:D)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I might buy this shirt!

harden_the_f_up_tshirt-p2353411910803852794ulh_400.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I cant say as I am bothered by it, I wasn't even born when this whole thing went down. But its really not in good taste to make light of a tragedy. What next a funny billboard about 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina?

If you wanna go there. . . I can't see any similarity between Jim Jones' bunch of fruitcakes and 9/11. Jones' clones were in a location that they chose to go to and for the most part probably portook of the kool-aid willingly. My recollection of 9/11 involved armed men taking control of an aircraft/hostages and you know the rest of the story.
    As far as Katrina, well, they chose to stay!

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    The speech police at it again.
    Let's all declare a moritorium on 'politically correct" and just say what we mean. If it hurts no one else is should b e allowed and remember if its the truth it is not slander.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If you wanna go there. . . I can't see any similarity between Jim Jones' bunch of fruitcakes and 9/11. Jones' clones were in a location that they chose to go to and for the most part probably portook of the kool-aid willingly. My recollection of 9/11 involved armed men taking control of an aircraft/hostages and you know the rest of the story.
    As far as Katrina, well, they chose to stay!

The 300 kids there didnt have a choice. Just sayin.

I really dont care if they have the billboard or not, it doesnt bother me. But I can certainly see the backlash.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    "They want people to think there are more things to love there than the food, but it's not the right humor for its clientele," she said.
    They must not know the type of people who go there (like me) this is the perfect humor

Top Bottom