• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    seriously? don't these people have better things to do then police billboards? i could see if it was a picture of my grandma going all "girls gone wild", but that is just stupid.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    One of my favorite billboards...

images

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    As for someone that worked/volunteered in the mortuary at Dover AFB during the Guyana airlift and put Jim Jones in his casket, I found the billboards just to be stupid. I don't like their food anyway.:D

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Damn! you beat me to it... i was just going to start a thread about this when i logged on and it popped up on Yahoo!

"it offended me to the core", jeez lady, all the crap that goes on in society and your biggest gripe of the day was a BILLBOARD? For FOOD???? I thought it was hilarious and believe it to be true. I have an exwife and an exgirlfriend who swear by Hacienda, so guess what? I never go there! LOL

But I guess that I'm too young to have been there at Jonestown... Oh, wait... It was in a different country??? WHO THE @#%& CARES?!?!?!?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I bet that smelled good :noway:

Wintergreen paste in a respirator works very well.:D The bad part is the smell drifted outside and the mortuary is behind the commissary. You can imagine the jokes at the time. I didn't know at the time how mass fingerprinting was done on the dead till I watched the FBI do their work. They even have a special tool to remove the finger tips.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    I'm sorry you find humor in something that reminds people that Jim Jones lured almost 1,000 people from his Indianapolis Indiana church, to their death in ***, as someone put it *** another country.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I'm sorry you find humor in something that reminds people that Jim Jones lured almost 1,000 people from his Indianapolis Indiana church, to their death in ***, as someone put it *** another country.
    Don't be sorry I have a sense of humor and don't get caught up in stuff that doesn't affect me ;). I wish there were more people like Jim Jones. They don't have to kill the crazy/dumb people but they are more than welcome to get them out of my country!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

well being the optimist that I am I see it another way ................. Jim Jones found 1,000 stupid people plus himself and helped cleanse the gene pool.

If there were kids killed, I feel sorry for them. the adults? nope, they are old enough to win stupid prizes.

Top Bottom