Repeat the lie until you believe it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

They don't know democrat voters.
    They will vote for Biden because he has a D beside his name, or is on the D ballot.
    They think all the problems we are having is from Trump, and eventually Bidens plan will kick in.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

They don't know democrat voters.
    They will vote for Biden because he has a D beside his name, or is on the D ballot.
    They think all the problems we are having is from Trump, and eventually Bidens plan will kick in.

I think that, if the Repubs position the economy issue well, independents will turn on the Donkeys, and the fight is on. Assuming that they don't already so abhor the nominee that it trumps the economic message.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think that, if the Repubs position the economy issue well, independents will turn on the Donkeys, and the fight is on. Assuming that they don't already so abhor the nominee that it trumps the economic message.
    I don't understand people that base their choice on how "palatable" their guy is. I guess I'm just more "results-oriented". I've always known Trump was an *******. Even told my then 94 year old mom that I thought that we needed an ******* after the apology tour that was Obama's two terms.

Do I approve of everything he does, or how he shoots himself in the foot from time to time? No, of course not. But I know things were a helluva lot better in his 4 years than they were in the previous 8 or the following 3.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think the 'independents' will break 3:1 for the Dems, unless its only 2:1

That particular cavalry isn't coming

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't understand people that base their choice on how "palatable" their guy is. I guess I'm just more "results-oriented". I've always known Trump was an *******. Even told my then 94 year old mom that I thought that we needed an ******* after the apology tour that was Obama's two terms.

Do I approve of everything he does, or how he shoots himself in the foot from time to time? No, of course not. But I know things were a helluva lot better in his 4 years than they were in the previous 8 or the following 3.
    It isn't how palatable our guy is to us. It is how the rest of the people voting see him.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It isn't how palatable our guy is to us. It is how the rest of the people voting see him.
    I get it, but I just don't know why the rest of the people voting don't realize how much better things were in those 4 years, if they're honest with themselves. How anyone could approve of the way things have progressed since then is just beyond me. :nuts:

Top Bottom