• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Of course he was reading off a prompter. Watch his eyes and the fact he would say a few words, (mostly 3 to 5) then stop for a second so he could read the next line before continuing. Only thing I was wondering is how much they had him practice reading it before they took the chance of him doing a live speech.
    Yeah, I know he was reading off a prompter. Like you said, you could see it in his eyes and the pauses to read before continuing. I also had the same thought about how many times they had him practice it, or how many takes to make a short film to put on as "live".

But that line about stimulus checks creating millions of jobs and cutting child poverty in half, big old WTF there. Who in the heck is dumb enough to believe that? Who in the heck was dumb enough to write that into his script? That is what really threw me for a loop. How is a 1400 check going to create millions of jobs? How is it going to cut child poverty in half? Can anybody explain that? I can't.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    What meds was he on tonight? Any guesses?
    All of them.

I would guess he takes a bigger dose of Adderall than has ever been seen at a college campus, among other drugs I'm sure. I doubt they will take chances sending this bumbling fool out there unassisted.

It could be Ritalin, I know they give that to older folks to get them up and moving instead of sitting around the basement.

Last edited:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Yeah, I know he was reading off a prompter. Like you said, you could see it in his eyes and the pauses to read before continuing. I also had the same thought about how many times they had him practice it, or how many takes to make a short film to put on as "live".

But that line about stimulus checks creating millions of jobs and cutting child poverty in half, big old WTF there. Who in the heck is dumb enough to believe that? Who in the heck was dumb enough to write that into his script? That is what really threw me for a loop. How is a 1400 check going to create millions of jobs? How is it going to cut child poverty in half? Can anybody explain that? I can't.
    So true, what BS was said about the stimulus checks.

I didn't like the comments that if we all line up like good little sheep and take our shot then maybe, just maybe we can have a small family get together for the 4th of July. Did you also catch how they will let us know what we're allowed to do as more people get vaccinated? Last time I checked I'm a grown man and I will decide what I will do and who I will associate with.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    So true, what BS was said about the stimulus checks.

I didn't like the comments that if we all line up like good little sheep and take our shot then maybe, just maybe we can have a small family get together for the 4th of July. Did you also catch how they will let us know what we're allowed to do as more people get vaccinated? Last time I checked I'm a grown man and I will decide what I will do and who I will associate with.
    Yes, the whole thing speech was a head shaking experience.

I will not be getting a shot unless they are able to hold me down for it against my will. I had large family and friend gatherings last 4th and labor day. You know how many people got sick? None. Will have the same this year except will also have them for Easter and memorial day.

The only time I have worn a mask was to go to my girlfriends nieces funeral last August. Was not going to make a stink about that for obvious reasons. Beyond that, no mask. Will not, won't not. If a business will not let me in without one, I will find one that does.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

The same people who get ALL their news from CNN (Communist News Network). They will believe just about anything on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC.....even PBS is so far gone!!!!

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    The same people who get ALL their news from CNN (Communist News Network). They will believe just about anything on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC.....even PBS is so far gone!!!!
    Don't forget FOX. Was never one to watch more then the news. Did not care for the talking heads, pundits, whatever you want to call them. Watching Wallace on Sunday morning only happened if my dad was here during the winter. Just the sound of his voice is like nails on a chalk board for me.

My mother is a dyed in the wool card carrying democrat. It is difficult to deal with her at times, politics not being part of the issue. We definitely exist in two different worlds.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Yes sadly FOX is going to the dark democrackic side..... democrack is a new word that should go in Websters.
    Agree about Wallace, I still remember his "moderating" during the first Presidential Debate.....if you want to call it that.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Also with Webster's "democrack" meaning; there should be pics of Pelosi, Shumer, "Shifty" Shift, AOC, with Comrade Biden, and Queen communist Harris.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    You know the Nazi's had Pervitan in WW2, old sleepy Joe probably had some connections to get his hands on some of that.....oh wait.....that's right he likes to get his hands on young girl's shoulders and thighs.....because he is so "presidential"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    He actually just said that the stimulus checks are going to create millions of jobs and will cut child poverty in half. That makes me wonder if he is reading this off a prompter?

Anyways, he made it past the 20 minute mark, I would have lost that bet.
    He’s just a puppet, once Kamala takes over more people will be upset and maybe do something g

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    You know the Nazi's had Pervitan in WW2, old sleepy Joe probably had some connections to get his hands on some of that.....oh wait.....that's right he likes to get his hands on young girl's shoulders and thighs.....because he is so "presidential"
    Haven’t seen new sniff pics in a while, they’re keeping him in the basement

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Math is hard! Remember he also said that 600 million doses of the vaccine was enough to vaccinate 300 people.

Top Bottom