Biden did not get charged in having documents because....he could not remember...anything. Such as asking when did he stop being vice president

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think the concern is that the second will be gutted, a few well timed FBI guided shootings will occur, the sheeple will be stampeded into this and more once the process is started. There have been no amendments in most of our lives. We have been in a period where no one believes the political will to amend the constitution exists, but prove it can be and they will go nuts on it…
    This.

I dont trust today's voters nor any of the uniparty. I guarantee we will lose rights if the convention is convened. Look at all the snowflakes that cant handle speech without melting down.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think the concern is that the second will be gutted, a few well timed FBI guided shootings will occur, the sheeple will be stampeded into this and more once the process is started. There have been no amendments in most of our lives. We have been in a period where no one believes the political will to amend the constitution exists, but prove it can be and they will go nuts on it…
    I don't see a scenario where 38 States approve that Amendment. I honestly don't think 38 States could agree that the Sun comes up in the East these days.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't see a scenario where 38 States approve that Amendment. I honestly don't think 38 States could agree that the Sun comes up in the East these days.

If banning criticism of israel was an amendment, I guarantee you'd get 38 states to agree.

We are not fit as a country to do these things.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If banning criticism of israel was an amendment, I guarantee you'd get 38 states to agree.

We are not fit as a country to do these things.
    Maybe. I wonder though. I could see the far left States not ratifying that.

CA, IL, NY, NJ, MA, WA, OR, MN, CT, DE, MI, NM, CO, MD

Top Bottom