• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This whiny punk is all man until he gets a snootful. Apparently the guy destroyed a woman's sign. While he is being all macho with one of the bigger male rally supporters that followed him to confront him, she (or someone on their side) walks past him and delivers a solid hit to the eyes.

I'll call it a late hit in football terms, but still funny as hell.

[video=youtube;XQVZl6g2dEU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQVZl6g2dEU[/video]

lstout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 16, 2016
    NW Indy
    Yea that lady just comes up behind him, sprays him and just vanishes into the background. I've never been pepper sprayed but I did inadvertently get jalapeno in my eye once. Not fun, but I didn't jump around begging for water.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've never been pepper sprayed but I did inadvertently get jalapeno in my eye once. Not fun, but I didn't jump around begging for water.

Depending on brand, that's sort of like saying you pushed a Prius out of the road, so don't see the big deal about pushing a Kenworth.

That said I've been sprayed 5-6 times, and never did the House of Pain dance.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Depending on brand, that's sort of like saying you pushed a Prius out of the road, so don't see the big deal about pushing a Kenworth.

That said I've been sprayed 5-6 times, and never did the House of Pain dance.
    My favorite....

Freeze_plus_p__55862.1404335951.1280.1280.jpg

Top Bottom