• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • speeddemon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    online or local just looking for ideas

i went to a local store looking for finger extension mags for my glock on saturday and they diddnt have them in stock. I also wanted to purchase an additional 2 mags for my llama but they couldnt get them.

Is there a good place to get llama mags local? I found them on a site called gunclips.net and they are pretty reasonable priced, has anyone bought from these people before?

also, for glock guys, I see they offer a 10 round mag with the finger extension, and the +2 mag that they have with the finger extension that holds 11. they are only 3 dollars different, and i wonder does the +2 mag make alot of size difference? I carry on my ankle and it is alot lighter than my llama, but if that mag is not too much difference size and weight wise, id prefer to spend the extra 3 bucks. 11 is better than 10 right?

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I just got a 26, which is the same size as the 27. I opted for the Concealable Control extensions. They give better control, but don't add any length. If you add an extension, the length of the magazine is now effectively the same size as a 19/23.

Here is a picture of mine with the CC extension. You still wrap your pinky underneath, but the extension creates a lip that rides against the bottom of your ring finger. It makes it feel a lot more stable and secure in your hand.

I bought mine from CyberTek on GlockTalk.com. He had a couple sets, and might still have 1 or 2 left.

l_db8df4c3e90eef5fe1124287629b44b5.jpg

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    What kind of Llama?
    There is a guy that comes to the Indy 1500, that has alot of different mags. He is the one with the grey containers with mags ziptied to perf. boards.

speeddemon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    What kind of Llama?
    There is a guy that comes to the Indy 1500, that has alot of different mags. He is the one with the grey containers with mags ziptied to perf. boards.

its a mini- max .45 subcompact. I diddnt have it when i went to the 1500 in may or i wouldve looked.

speeddemon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    I just got a 26, which is the same size as the 27. I opted for the Concealable Control extensions. They give better control, but don't add any length. If you add an extension, the length of the magazine is now effectively the same size as a 19/23.

Here is a picture of mine with the CC extension. You still wrap your pinky underneath, but the extension creates a lip that rides against the bottom of your ring finger. It makes it feel a lot more stable and secure in your hand.

I bought mine from CyberTek on GlockTalk.com. He had a couple sets, and might still have 1 or 2 left.

l_db8df4c3e90eef5fe1124287629b44b5.jpg

what did you give for them?. I saw your other thread yesterday and searched around and found their website i believe. they wanted 19.95 for two

speeddemon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    I paid $20, shipped.

Here is the link to his for sale ad.

Concealable Control Base Plates for Glock 26 27 33 - NEW - Glock Talk

so i can view the post, but when i try to register there it gives me a message saying "sorry the administrator has banned your ip address..."

ive never posted there and was trying to register. wierd. I sent an email, but ended up paying 23 for them directly from the website so im not gonna worry about 3 bucks. I still want a couple +2 mags but these baseplates will be nice for carrying definately.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    so i can view the post, but when i try to register there it gives me a message saying "sorry the administrator has banned your ip address..."

ive never posted there and was trying to register. wierd. I sent an email, but ended up paying 23 for them directly from the website so im not gonna worry about 3 bucks. I still want a couple +2 mags but these baseplates will be nice for carrying definately.
    I got the same message when I tried to register. I had one of the members on here, that is also a member on there, send him a PM for his email address. I just dealt with him through emails.

Let me know how you like them.

BTW, Bradis has +0, +1, and +2 extensions.

Top Bottom