• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    ok folks, I know if there is any place im gonna get the truth about good food its among this crowd here :rockwoot:

So my fellow good food connoisseurs, where can I find the best traditional hot dog in INDY? if you give me any place serving dogs with ketchup on it im gonna slap you :):.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I heard you can get some good dogs and sausages at 501 Eagle, Varsity, and the Unicorn Club. I'm not sure they serve their dogs with ketchup so you should be good.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I heard you can get some good dogs and sausages at 501 Eagle, Varsity, and the Unicorn Club. I'm not sure they serve their dogs with ketchup so you should be good.
    :):

the reason i said that above was that what a guy who is from Chicago told me one time. he said no REAL hot dog would be caught with ketchup on it, lol. I guess in chicago they take their dogs seriously. but once I had the authentic thing I never wanted an crappy dog again. give me the one with the cut tomatoes, pickle slice the cucumbers, the shredded cheese the peppers, etc, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM my mouth is watering!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I worked with a Kid from Chicago when I was stationed in Germany, He definitely took Hotdogs WAY to seriously...
    He had his Parents Ship in Dogs and Buns from Chicago on a regular basis. It was kinda scary...

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    For some reason I was expecting see a picture of Darby all grown up. :(

Yea that would have been nice.

Steak n Shake has pretty good chicago style dog. If you ever in Anderson try King Gyro's chicago style dog or Genes Root Bear (old fashioned drive in) awesome chille cheese dogs.

Top Bottom