• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Did you just necropost every single Bersa thread you could?

Necroposting_zps30a7efa6.jpg

At least he's talking about something he knows rather than "Nice Gun" or "Me Too."

PolishBulldog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 22, 2018
    Portage
    I had one of those many years ago, ended up selling it to a friend who wanted something smaller to carry. It always shot well. I've considered picking another one up for a plinking gun. With reloading & casting combined it's almost as cheap to shoot as a 22 without the headache of ammo hunting. Considered a Glock 42 for that as well, even had a thread about a plinking 380 a year or so ago. Other things took priority and it didn't get done. I may have to take another look at the Bersa again. I can buy a good amount of components for the price difference between the two.

I just got a Glock 42 and I'm pretty happy with it. It hasn't had a hiccup yet aside from a light reload. Good luck with your search.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I miss my Bersa Thunder .380, but it's doing what it was designed for.
    I gave my Bersa Thunder .380 to my mom a couple of years ago because she finally decided it would be a prudent idea to have a gun in her house.

I still have a Bersa Thunder .32acp, which I came to find out are something of a rarity in the U.S.
    Not many imported in .32acp. It's a fun little gun too. Very accurate, and extremely reliable.

I'll get my .380 back, someday. Not anytime soon I hope...
    Still, I've thought about replacing it, and I still might.
    The Thunder line is a great design.

I thought this thread looked familiar.
    To update, Mom still has the Bersa Thunder .380 in Florida.
    My niece came looking for a carry gun last year. At our family "shoot-out", she fell in love with my Thunder .32acp, but I didn't want to give that up. I've not seen another Bersa Thunder .32acp for sale, anywhere, at any price.
    The last gun store owner that tried to look it up said it wasn't in his books. He had no way to put a value to it.

That being the case, I went out and bought another Thunder .380 and gave that to the niece for her birthday.
    She is thrilled with it, and proficient enough that I no longer worry (too much) about her.

I still have the .32.
    I don't carry it often, but I wouldn't hesitate to either.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Seeing as how this thread has been resurrected, the little Bersa from the OP has a really cool feature, that some might think is a defect, or safety issue. If you slap the mag in with a little force, the slide releases and chambers a round. I kind of like it, others might not.

Top Bottom